Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Foxybrown Show

Well hello and thanks for tuning into the pilot episode of my show.
I hope that you guys enjoy the show and find it enjoyable as you get to know my fab and interesting cast of characters and tune in on our wild and crazy day to day dramas. We are MANY things but the most important one is GROWING and through it all you will watch as my friends and family shape me into the host of this BLOG so appropriately titled "The Foxybrown Show"!

My Cast of Characters:

"Foxybrown"- The host of the show and the center of the Universe at least in my mind. I consider myself to be an agglomeration of all that the world has to offer, with the exception of Sports however I have been known to look really good in a pair of basketball shorts....I guess I would consider myself a free spirit with not many bounderies in life but a few issues here and there I mean hey I'm not perfect . As you tune in you will learn about the road I'm on and the roads I have traveled and exactly what makes the show such a hit.

"Red"- The Sidekick- Probably the closest thing to me, second only to my skin. We have been brothers since before I was officially legal. My travel partner My rock and definitely the slammin house track that beats in my heart. It's highly likely that we will be feeding eachother Apple Sauce and Split Pea Soup well into our early 90's.

"Vivacious"-The Lady in my Life- Truly the baddest bitch you ever met Focused, Educated and on a straight path to success marked with High End Handbags and $400 jeans! We have been attached since the very first day of High School. Highly likely that she will live in the basement of our house and will be preparing the Apple Sauce and Split Pea Soup for us all!


My Family- Not really sure how to introduce them......Well they are mine and they are the only ones I have, there will be good days and there will be bad days but no matter what happens I cannot and will not trade them.

My Pride and Joy- My precious niece who is every bit of spoiled rotten and just as shadey as her Uncle Foxy! When God blessed us with her Birth he also gave me new reasons to continue my growth and continue to live lifeto the fullest with no regrets.

My Staff- Wow, there are no words for the crew that makes the show happen everyday I have a crew that stretches from the guest bedroom of my apartment all the way to a few affiliates in Montreal and Europe......Yeah the Foxy show is broadcasted internationally I hope to extend my viewers to The Netherlands and Brussels sometime in 2005 . I have some superstars and you will see them more often than some others on the show so I'd like to acknowledge them

"Tiny Smalls"
"The Mexican"
"The Starr"
"The Preacher"
"The Brit"
"MT"


The newest addition to the cast "604" not to mention all the characters that make this show so very interesting....THE BOYZ!!!!

Again I'd like to thank you for tuning and please forgive me if I have missed someone trust me you will all have your episodes.

Please keep in mind the events you will read are REAL the people and places have been changed for Identity protection but if you know who you are well then......You just know who you are!

Ciao

-Foxworth








4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that one of your favorite books are Everday Racism, you know it was once my favorite book too. You damn thief!

lol
Reminder: Pick me up from the airport April 30th
Love ya!!!
Ciao or in the hood it would read ceeaoowww. lol lol

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, Desperate Housewives meets Sex in the City with a twist of Ally Mc Beal. Only FoXy!!!!!!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can wait for the Foxy adventures to begin.

It was wonderful to hear that sexy voice, call again soon.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not important enough to be in the cast. Me and my video camera.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home