Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Got Foxy???


***********Audience Applauds***********

(Foxy walks in and smiles to the crowd and waves hello to all of the sponsors in the VIP section, stops in front of microphone and begins to speak)

“Hi….I’m Foxybrown (crowd screams) I’d like to welcome you all to my show…If you are new here my suggestion is to buckle your seat belt and stay tuned. Here on the show you never really know what you are gonna get but you can bet that you will be pleased, intrigued and challenged. I invite you to join me and my crazy cast as we bring you something new everyday guaranteed to make you laugh, smile, cry and more importantly come back for more. As always the events you are about to read are real, the names have been changed to protect the innocent. I am your host….This is my life…..This is my drama….These are my thoughts….Welcome to my world…..

***********Audience Cheers***********

Now that the meet and greet is out of the way I have one question for you all…GOT FOXY?

I’m back boys and girls and after a little time off I’m ready to bring it to you this fall. Gosh I’m not even sure where to begin, well lets start with the new look. Blogger doesn’t have the greatest selection of templates to choose from but I like the change of scenery how ‘bout u? Ok and now let’s talk about the new website
http://www.gotfoxy.com/ currently under construction. Right now it will direct you to the Blog, eventually it will take you to the next level. Big thanks to Red & Spexial for all the help with the technical stuff. I’m just the host you guys make it happen!

I have so much to say and so little time I guess I’m going to start with an update:

My 28th Birthday was STUNNING I spent the weekend with my brother and boyfriend in “Ogunquit” a beautiful beach town in Southern Maine. It was my first trip with “Lucky” and a great opportunity for him to get to know me a little better. We engaged in long talks and shared several stolen moments and he even bonded with my brother. You guys are the best and I’m truly the lucky one!

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes The Fox Fone was on fire all day Labor Day and I was completely exhausted from the trip but my brother kept the party going until I passed out. LOVE YOU BRO!

Now…..What you all have been waiting for……What’s next for the show???
Not long after I started this Blog I was challenged to take it to the next level within a year I’m going to do my best to keep my word and you will be there to witness it as this is the final edition of year one of The Foxybrown Show. Please do not be alarmed I’m still gonna bring it….Tomorrow is still WHY Wednesday and beginning next Monday I will present to you guys my own mini-drama appropriately entitled “Foxy Hills 07304” with the heavily anticipated pilot episode “Meet the Charms” where Foxy is introduced to his boyfriend’s parents for the first time…Will he be Lucky or will his Luck run out?
Only one way to find out what happens and if you are reading this you are already doing the right thing.

It’s good to be back and I’d like to welcome you all back.

Now that you all GOT FOXY…..I’ll see you tomorrow!

30 Comments:

Blogger Jerrster said...

YAY...first in line for the foxybrown show...front row center section...yay...yay...let the show begin!

11:32 PM  
Blogger NeenaLove said...

**clapping**

look forward to ALL.OF.IT.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

YEAAAAAAAAA! I am sooo glad you are back!!!! I have the popcorn ready......let the show begin!!

4:31 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy!!!!!!! I am so happy that you are back!!!!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO glad that you're back Foxy! Let the smoke in the city begin!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Stone said...

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! You’re dreaming again Fox. LOL you are a legend in your own mind. LOL I love it.

5:54 AM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

It's about time, I was in that line outside the theatre for DAYS! But obviously the seat I have is highly sought after. Thankfully I waited, because you never let me down Foxy! **cheers and applauds** Welcome back!

5:57 AM  
Blogger E said...

Heh...so it's true? Welcome back sir. I can't wait to see what this season has in store.

6:04 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Stay tuned. One day I'm gonna have you as a guest on my show! Note the new digs at: www.princessdominique.com/blog

6:08 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

There's a fox loose in the hen house! Welcome back miss Foxy. Got the popcorn, layed out on the futon with my feet raised up. Now... thrill me!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Cherlyn Michaels said...

Wel-come ba-ack!
Welcome back, welcome back, wel-come baaack!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

You are too funny! I'm glad you're back. Let's get it started! :)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

*clapping happily* Welcome back Foxy!! We missed you while you were on vacay. Glad your bday trip went so well! Can't wait for Foxy Hills, and all the rest!

6:50 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

*feeling foxified* MUAH, sweetie, we missed you...

6:51 AM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

YEEEEEEEEEAH BOYEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Like "Flava", baby!

Glad you're back on the scene and brigin it with the thunder to the thuderous applause. That's What's Up.

Meeting The Charms. Wow. Will Foxy Go Coocoo go CoCo Puffs? I'll tune in to see.

Be peace man,

Chrome* (tha P.K.)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

*Dee-Dee wondering is she in the Nose Bleed section or is this VIP?

I'll take the latter...honey!:)

Thanks for havin me foxy big baby!:)

And happy Belated BDay Foxy Baby!!:)

7:14 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Whattup Dee Dee!
There are no nose bleed seats on this show.
Thanks for the Birthday love and stay tuned cuz I know I'm watching.....

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Look, New Attitude, and a Happier-go-Luckier Foxy! Talk about a combination made for success. The fall edition of the show will be a HIT. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

*staying tuned*

BTW, Thanks, Foxy for the well-wishes and prayers for my Granny!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Foxy Hills! That's awesome! Hooray for coming back! :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Its my first time here I can't wait to see whats in store now that I got Foxy.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great you had a great birthday Foxy! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new season.

11:32 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Welcome back.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hurray!!! Foxy is back!!! I'm super excited!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Can't wait to see the Fall Foxybrown Show!! :)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PREACH Said...

Yeah yeah yeah... welcome back and all that shit.

I'm just glad u got rid of all that pink shit. I was tire of your green room being pink Skee Wee....

I put coffee and donuts on your desk, I watered your plants, and I brought you some laundry to do Miss Brown... Now Brang it.... the show must go on.....

4:53 PM  
Blogger TLO said...

looking forward to what lies ahead

6:24 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Welcome back, Fox.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Thanks for visiting DesignerBlog and leaving a comment. Do stop by again!

I'll be back to see how the new site goes. All my best.

9:00 PM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Welcome back, you Foxy thang!

*throws panties on stage*

12:58 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

About time! Lol. Welcome Back! I have my own catching up to do on my blog and beyond later!
Ta ta for now
-BK Babe

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home