Thursday, September 01, 2005

Foxy Farewell....


Foxy Farewell…

Alright so this is going to be the final post of the “Summer Edition” of the show.
I’m going to take a few days to just chill and relax and get myself in gear for whatever the fall will bring.

I’d like to thank all of you Foxy guys & gals for hanging with me through the parties, road trips and all of the border hopping and humping around I have done this summer.

Special thanks to: Big Brother Red, 604, Mr. A. Gay, The Starr, Preach, Lucky Charm, The Mexican, The Brit, Boston Public, Tata Pie, Surf & Turf, Ms. Perdie, Kibbles & Bits for keeping me together throughout the summer.

I will be back shortly with more of my drama, my jokes, my ranting and raving and I will still be watching your Blogs so keep writing guys because I won’t stop reading.

When I return I will be a year older and ready for what the next 365 days has in store for me. Will you guys be ready for me??

Since I will be off the scene for a few days and I know I don’t have a link section
(working on it for the fall) but check out a few of my favorite stops through the day.

Sponsors of the show…

He’s the reason why I started Blogging

He’s my Big Brother

I created the title for her Blog

I helped her with her first entry

His opinion means everything

My Blogger Crush

Da Man

The Goddess

The Dutch Diva

Soul Train

My Blogging Brother

Ok I know there are hundreds that I could list but I’m not going to be gone for that long so just check these out and tell them Foxy sent you…..Oh and stay on the look out for my little brothers Blog brought to you straight out of the UK…. “604….The Blog Hater”!
Coming to a web page near you soon!

So while I’m gone….

Remember to be FIERCE!
Remember to be FABULOUS!
But most importantly……Remember to be FOXY!

“I’m Foxworth Brown signing off for the summer edition…..Foxworth……OUT”!

(Audience screams out “Foxy we love you, Foxy we love you”)

*Foxy walks back and grabs microphone and wipes tear from his eye and replies
“I love you more”! *

Audience goes wild as Foxy exits stage left……

30 Comments:

Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy I will miss reading your posts. But Enjoy your time away.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Papigiulio said...

Hah and I thought you was a female.






Whoopsy

see ya next year

5:50 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

count on you to leave with a bang. dont be gone too long!!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

hey, come check me out.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Aw, Foxy. I'm gonna miss you, sweetie. *Goddess kisses you on the forehead, holding your ears*

Have a happy birthday. :)

6:35 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

so youthink you leaving huh? I dont think so... first.. I aint ready for you to go. (sob).. I want more foxy.. this is my only communication with you.. lol..

second.. where is my b-day shout? hello.. remember who is older.. I'll be 30.. yippeee.. lol..

love ya boy.. take care, until the fall comes and you better be back.. lol.. smooches,

qt

6:37 AM  
Blogger E said...

Season Finale? Say it ain't so. I'm sure you'll be back with more adventures soon. Have a good brief hiatus.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

no you didnt copy and paste this -What? The Season Finale of The Foxybrown Show?
Could it be? That Foxy is a bad motha…Shut yo mouth! in erry body's comments you killen me bau

6:58 AM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

perfectly, wonderfully and appropriately dramatic.

Stage left indeed.

I came late in the season so during your haitus I'll catch the reuns. Maybe after next season I can earn a link-to. Be well, age gracefully and keep your head up.

Have a nice Trip. See you next Fall.

-Chrome*

6:58 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Sorry Danielle
I have to make this happen while working Control C and Control V is the only way today!

I love you more!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

And in closing, here's to your little hiatus being just that. Little. Although I came aboard the FoxyBrown show late in the season, those nielsen ratings were thru the roof luv. Can't wait for the fall edition. Kudos, and salutations. Cya soon dear!

7:17 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Your retarded... I'll see your ass on Tuesday... better yet, in one minute.. LOL! Your welcome dearie, you know I'm always here for a brother.

7:29 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

**Blushing at Dave's comments**

7:35 AM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

You are too much, When are you going to go prime time? Have a good one, see you when you get back.

7:41 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Thanks for the link...we'll miss ya, Foxy!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

FOXY I LOVE YOUR ASS. YOUR SO DAMN FUNNY. LOVED THE COMMENT ON SPEX'S BLOG, THE COMMENT FOR ME!!! LOVE YOU BABY BOY!

8:14 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

See you next Season, Love Drops!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you wanna leave when I just founchu? :-(

See you when you come back! Have enough R&R for the boastovas!

9:06 AM  
Blogger SGL Café.com said...

Are you sure this hiatus isn't really binge you're going on?

Oh, sorry, that's what I do when I disappear for a time.

See ya when you come back.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Don't you be gone too long Foxy! You part of the reason why I get on my computer in the mornings!!!

See you when you get back, and don't worry. The Chicago Division will continue in your absence. :)

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit to hell... I just got here and you're leaving. Hmm... Imma have to go to your archives and check you out.

Have a great hiatus. =)))

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Ok Foxybrown...

I will be back for the NEW Season.
of the "Foxy Brown Show".

till then...

Have fun, and be safe in that order.
hurry back.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A special thanks to a special Fox. Foxy, you are truly the greatest host!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

D*mnit! Now I'm crying again:(

I thought it was a Jokie Joke...

Who well I guess you can rest up for next season Foxy Big Baby! I was one of the newest ones to the show...but I came to love your ol crazy behind!:)

Stay Foxy!!:)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Happy Vacationing!

PS...why is the verification word "xrggay?" What's hint is Blogger trying to give?

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take your time and I cant wait to see the fall season...

4:57 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

You'll be missed babe.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach said....

All good things must come to an end. Even the LAWD rested on the seventh day. But u aint the Lawd, so get right with him (the Lawd that is), and pull it together the SHOW must go on...

And to papigiulio.... He no female, He's a LayDee lol..... Touch ur neighbor and say LAYDEE....

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach said.....

Ok lets try this again. I posted a commment but it has not appeared. N E way.... as I said previously (apparently to myself), Every good thing must come to an end. Even the Lawd rested on the 7th day. But wait, u aint the Lawd, so get right with him (the Lawd that is) and pull it together, the SHOW must go on....

Oh yeah I also made a response to papigiulio's comments. Foxy is not FEMALE, he's a LAYDEE. Touch your neighbor and say "LAY-DEE" lol.....

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home