Friday, August 19, 2005

Foxy Friday!

Foxy Friday!

First and Foremost I’d like to wish you guys a FOXY weekend! There are not many days of summer left so make the most of it.

Now it’s time for a recap of the week here on the show…Well I started out kinda “Blue” considering my whole crew is about to depart for the summer and the finale of the summer ends with me getting one year older in Ogunquit, ME. By Tuesday I was much better but there were some Blogger friends of mine who needed a quick 1,2,1,2 in discretionary writing, which I so appropriately entitled “Six Degrees of Bloggeration”.
Now WHY Wednesdays was a fukkin HOOT! You guys are the best and your questions keep me cracking up all day long. Yesterday I got all grown and adult like and took a chance with the show…Half of you guys knew I was Queer as Folk but some were surprised and we talked about our “American Dreams” I was quite surprised to see the International traffic on the show and I enjoyed and appreciated your feedback I try not to be too serious but I sometimes have to take it there.

Now my weekend is gonna be crazy! Tomorrow night Part One of the Season Finale a going away party for “604” and “Mr. A. Gay” hosted by me (Can yall smell the drama?) I was up until 4 am this morning scrubbing the kitchen and “Shakin my J-Lo” to Keyshia Cole's new album I tell you that girl is ghetto to no end!! In my mind I can see us drinking beer and eating Ghetto Chinese (4 Chicken Wings and French Fries) on my front stoop and dropping the chicken bones all on the ground LOL me and my fantasies.
Some people wanna build community centers and feed the children I want to break bread with HER!

I’m not sure if “Lucky Charm” is going to attend tomorrow as there will be a ton of friends and family present so the pressure may be too much. I totally understand if he doesn’t but I do wanna shake a leg with my shawty!

Oh one more thought….If my “Lucky” comes to the party do yall think he can dance like this guy? If he can I’ll be the talk of New Jersey for weeks to come!

Alright Boys and Girls time to get back to pretending that I’m busy and sneaking into all of your world’s one Blog entry at a time!

I’m Foxworth Brown and you have just been Foxdated!

“If I said it I meant it, bite my tongue for no one, call me evil or UNBELIEVABLE”!
-The Notorious B.I.G. -1994

P.S. - RED, hurry up and get your ass on the turnpike we have decorations to hang!!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It started out okay, but I think he must like the Bangles, too. There were some Egyptian moves in there somewhere. :) That guy could give the Daily Dancer a run for his money!

Hmm. Got me to thinking. Ghetto. If the poor neighborhoods in the city are ghetto, and I don't make the money a coal miner or timbercutter does here, does that make me country ghetto?

Have a Rockin' Foxy Weekend!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

"Foxdated"

You seriously need to trademark that! I love it. :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

And a foxy weekend to you, too. :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Foxy - have a great weekend and a great party! You had me cracking up about the ghetto chinese with the wings and fries... if that ain't the truth! LOL

9:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awww shit, tell Lucky to "SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKER" Haaaaay!

9:21 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

I didn't know you were queer as folk, but your still my blogger buddy and that shit don't change anything, so keep up the show.

PS-By the way I am breaking my blogger rules by posting up in here, so let me sneak out and hope that noone see's me. - Later.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

You People is Flavor

1:07 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

By far one of the brighter spots in the Blog world. I've been busy with work but managed to steal a few minutes to tune in. Have a great weekend.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Have a Great Weekend Mr.FoxyBrown and enjoy the party.

bound to be good blog matieral for Monday!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at your party... Part enough for me cause this is my weekend to work..

Also I like to thank you for commenting at my place. I really do enjoy coming here. Keep the show going..

I cant stop laughing at the ghetto chinese.. lol

4:04 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Have fun foxy!! Don't get none on yah!! Have a blessed weekend love...Dee-Dee

6:43 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Do your thing this weekend. Can't wait to hear about the party.

8:36 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Keyshia Cole...hmmm...I must check that album out...there's nothing better than ghetto love

**Kisses**

6:22 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Yeah, we need an update, foxy!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home