Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The District....Episode 2

"Stunts and Shows vs. Lies and Hot Coochie"

WRONG........Everyone did not sleep well last night and and Foxy was apparently not going to be sleeping late, so at 6am I found myself conducting a phone interview with "The Starr" the topic of this interview? "Whye does Poor Planning lead to Poor Plans". I have to say at 6AM Starr can definitely command your attention.

Was there any validity in his statements? Absolutely!
Was there more to this story than a failed attempt to surprise him? Absolutely!
Was it my place to probe and figure it all out? Absolutely NOT!

I took the high route on this matter and decided that it was best to just let my boy vent and by 7am I was on my way to work to face the world and make it happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home