Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Awwwww SHIT!

Tuesday 12:10pm - Foxy receives a call from "Lucky Charm" regarding us spending some time together this week before I head to Montreal.
We harrass eachother for a little bit then he decides he needs to work on his project for school so he says...."Oh and one more thing....I'm not reading your blog anymore"

(Audience Gasps)

Yeah I kinda knew that this was coming and there was nothing I could do about it. I had to be honest about my experience in Boston but I didn't want "Lucky" to read and find out about it this way.......SHIT!

So we begin talking about things but both agree that this a conversation meant to take place face to face. "Lucky" was really good about not putting pressure on me to explain anything or justify anything I have done or said, I like that about him so much because that is so real but to take it the extra mile he says to me "Foxy, I have to be honest and say for 5 minutes I was kinda knocked back and a little jealous". I thought that was the honesty and communication that many of us wish we had while dealing with an individual. At least from this angle when we meet for dinner tomorrow I can take this into consideration but I do have alot to think about....

Gee Where do I start????

  • How do I really feel about my trip to Beantown?
  • How do I really feel about "Boston Public"?
  • What the hell is really going on with me and "Lucky Charm"?
  • What do I want to happen with me and "Lucky Charm"?
  • Did I do something wrong here?
  • Is this all gonna be ok?

C'mon you guys know my show is not too heavy and nobody is going die by the time this all plays out but this is the stuff that challenges me everyday. It makes the show what it is....

I'm beginning to think that too many people have the damn blog address but as quick as that thought comes it goes and is replaced with this:

"I am who I am and I host what I host"

I'm a good guy with a big heart and a kind word for everyone, if you piss me off I can hurt your feelings quickly, I'm a son, a brother, an uncle, a moving man, a chauffer, a knight in shining armor, A freak, a sweetie pie but most importantly I'm your host and this is what I do everyday all day (taps mic and mumbles "one, two, one, two")

Ok yall keep your fingers crossed on this one you know it is so never my intention to hurt anyone I'm just Foxy having fun.........It's what I do when I'm bored being a "Superhero".

What do yall think? Foxy would like to know?

3 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

I knew this was going to happen.... but I think you knew too. You're young, living life the fullest, having fun... and you KNOW who you give your link to (most everybody) anyway, so if you really had something to hide, would you have given the link? NO! It is kind of sad that he had to find out this way, but hey, shit happens. I think it will all work out for the best... don't you think BP read about Lucky CHarm, too? I'm SURE he did. LOL :) You always know how to work these things out,, and if nothing comes from either one (BP or LC) at least you've had more experiences to laugh about and learn from, and you've met two cool kids. :)

*Ciao Bella*

12:21 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

All I can say is this...be yourself. No matter what. Do YOU. And besides, I know that you, of all people, will work it out!!!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In hosting your show, Foxy, remember the old saying "A secret between 3 people is a secret if 2 of them are dead." meaning, anything you tell anyone else is no longer your secret to hold on to. And knowing that, I know you'll do what you think is best. So SMILE and keep being Foxy! K??? K!!!! Love ya, Bro!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home