Monday, July 25, 2005

The District The Summer Edition (Part 3)

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad"

CENSORED
Unfortunately this segment due to it's sensitive nature will not be released for review but I have instead listed this in it's place:
MY FATHER'S LOVE


It is in You I find my name.
Once spoken will suffice to give me hope
That I can live my life unbound by other’s definitions.

It is in You I find my life.
Not in pursuit of affirmation given to make me feel of worth
Depending on the source from which it came.

It is in You I know my call.
And that not based on my achievements.
For I will surely fall someday
And then, outside of Your embrace
My vision would be shattered.

My place is here, my eyes are fixed on Yours.
Seeing in your gaze a Father’s perfect love,
Expressed in perfect sacrifice of Son.
My arms reach up to take You to myself
Secure that You have placed me here in your embrace.
I need no other name than that you quietly speak.
To know My Father’s love- it is enough you see,
For my Fathers love lives in me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's DEEP. I love it.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home