Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bon Jour Bitches!!!

Ok this is just something real quick 1,2,1,2 that I'm throwing together for you guys to give you all an idea of how it's going down here in Montreal during pride weekend.

Friday morning "Red" and I were already checked into our hotel and changed and in a bar drinking before 11am

By 5pm we had knocked out two more things we wanted to do last year that we had not had an opportunity to do

9pm- My summer intern "A.Gay" had arrived from his drive up (What would the summer edition be without him?) and we were all in our hotel room getting completely wasted before hitting the strip.

1am- "Red" and I are turning out the dance floor in Club Unity 2 Montreals only hip-hop & r&b party (still shaking to "Loose my breath")


Saturday morning- was a bit of a late start as we just could not pull it together.

Saturday afternoon- Was when we actually hit the road, today we were off to fabulous Old Montreal for some sites and culture. I can't believe I had never gone to see this place before it was phenomenol the architecture here has great European inspiration and truly takes your breath away. Next it was a quick tour of Chinatown and back to our hotel for a short commercial break...... Thanks to my sponsor for the weekend "Torontos Finest" Puff....

Saturday night- BAR HOPPING................OH AND MORE BAR HOPPING.
I was completely exhausted and "Red" was falling asleep in one of the strip clubs so at my first opportunity to escape and crash for the night I gladly accepted. (at least I think I did) LOL


Sunday morning- A super cool local that I met Friday night while hanging out at one of the hottest clubs in Montreal who for all security purposes we will call "Torontos Finest" gave me an invitation to join him at Montreal's only afterhours dance club called "Le Stereo" ok so all I'm saying is that I walked into this place at 6:59am and it's now 10:30am and I have just left my first club for the day? (Grins to self) You just gotta love the fukkin Canadians!

Till my next update.......This is Foxworth Brown signing off Live from Montreal!

4 Comments:

Blogger gbfhbn said...

wow, you have had a lot of shyt going on the past few days..... have a safe trip.. party hard but be careful. Chat with ya when you get back... lata

qt

5:50 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Well, DAMN!!! You living it up, ain't you? As always... have fun, see you when you get back, and i'll hear the dirty details later.... ;)

*Ciao Bella*

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have a photo postcard of Toronto's Finest....um...I mean Montreal? :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Ah, I see you're having entirely TOO much fun! I wanna see pictures!!! You be safe and enjoy yourself!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home