Thursday, July 28, 2005

The SHIT hit the Fan!

The Shit hit the Fan…….

Ok so after a very hectic day yesterday…It finally had begun to calm down. I was very worried about "604" who had been hospitalized that morning and his family had not made any effort to contact me to let me know how things were going, so between the period of 8am and 4:40pm I was clueless as to how my friend was doing in the hospital or whether or not there were any complications but rest assured when it was time for folks to get a ride home oh, the “Fox Fone” will ring. Now relieved, but even more frustrated I’m on my way to the city to pick up a Tribe called “604” and I am making calls all the way to the NY trying to let everyone know that my boy is ok and thanking everyone for the prayers.

I stop in the city to snatch a "hot t-shirt" I have been contemplating about for the past 2 weeks.
(Please note I may be an angry bitch right now but I'm always a fashionable angry bitch)

*Ok I realize you guys want the good stuff but I had to at least try to write about my frustrations.

7:55pm
I just jumped out of the shower from cleansing my body of the exhausting day….The “Warm Line” rings and when I look at the caller ID and see “617” I kinda smirk a bit and think to myself about how frequently “Mr.Public” is on the show these days.

Me: “Hey”.
He: “Whattup Handsome”
Me: “Not shit, shaving, what’s going on with you”
He: “Nothing much I was calling to see how you were doing and oh…..I read the blog today”.
Me: “…………………………..”
Me Still: “…………………..”

Ok so I’m no longer going to quote but let you guys know what went down. “Boston Public” was (or so he says) not hurt by finding out about “Lucky Charm” but more taken by surprise he didn’t think that he would ever read about something like that in my blog and it was more of a black and white or in my case “pink on pink” letter of intent that Foxy was moving the fuck on!

I knew that “BP” had not been watching the blog since I wrote “53 Days” I think it took him about 20 days just to work up the courage to read it.

Overall, “BP” put his feelings on the table and said to me “I don’t blame you for doing what you need to do, I was not taking care of what I should have been and you needed more than I could have possibly given you from where I am right now”. I really could not argue with him on that one then he says this….”You better be ok with me being around because I’m not going anywhere, I love you and we have to remain friends”. Now typically this is a line that you are given right as a break up occurs yet you don’t take it seriously however, with “BP” as I would with anyone else I’m gonna hold true to my word. For the next 30 minutes or so we kinda sit on the phone trying to figure out if this is really the end of a big segment on “The Foxybrown Show” or if this is just the way things are for the summer.

It is now 9pm and I’m in the Holland Tunnel and I’m still on phone with “BP” we hang up for the evening feeling somewhat better but still confused and my phone rings again and it’s “Lucky Charm”

Me: “Hello”.
He: "Wassup Baby".

(To be continued)

Wait Wait Wait....I couldn't help but read this old entry and when I look at how I felt then and how I feel today, damn all I can say is I fukkin keep it real everyday all day!!

If you missed it let me give it to you one mo 'gin!

4 Comments:

Blogger C.R. Knight said...

i swear when the show goes on the road i always get lost. i need a MAP!

6:26 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

I TOLD YOU!!!!! But I had a feeling that BP would take it better than LC, well at least ACT like he's taking it better. But it's funny that when one SEES the truth, their whole outlook changes... as smart as you are, I already know what's going to happen....

*Ciao Bella*

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach said...

And what did u learn from the experience grasshopper...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Foxy, all I can say is: WOW. (gasps). And WOW. (breathes)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home