Monday, September 19, 2005

Foxy Hills 07304!






"Foxy Hills 07304"
Episode 1:
"Meet The Charms"


Ok so with all the hype and anticipation it’s time to “Meet the Charms”. Once “Lucky” and I arrived at his apartment Saturday evening the tasks were executed one by one:

Pick up Dinner: Foxy
Clean Bedroom & Living Room: “Lucky”
Wash Dishes and Dump Trash: Foxy
Hit the sack and get a good nights rest: A collaborative effort

Sunday Morning 7:30am:

We both crawl out of bed and begin the chore of getting dressed and making our last rounds around the house to ensure that everything was perfect for “Lucky’s” parents.
I was cool until about 10 minutes to 9am when I knew they would be arriving any moment. I must have checked my shirt about 100 times in the mirror and constantly cleared my forehead of sweat beads.
The intercom rings and as RED would say….Showtime Synergy!
One last chance to get the dirt off my shoulder and
Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeessss The Charms…….......

Alright so on first go…Mr. Charm greets me with a smile and a firm handshake ( I like that) and Mrs. Charm follows behind with a warm smile and speaking of BEHINDS…Mrs. Charm has got to have one of the biggest booty’s I have seen on a white woman and I can go down the list but this thing was WIDE and had WEIGHT on it!!! It was so easy to see where “Lucky” got his “Ghetto Booty” from I mean I knew it came from somewhere but DAAAYUM!!!

Ok so now we are all sitting and talking about our plan for the morning and the funniest thing happens…Mrs. Charm asks which Neighborhood did I live in New Jersey and I reply “Jersey City” and she replies “That’s south right”? Initially I held my breathe because I was not sure if I had heard her correctly it was then Mr. Charm and “Lucky” replied “Yea it’s south” and “Lucky” mumbles “What are you from another planet” it was at that very moment I knew this was going to be an interesting day.

Shortly after that “Lucky” and I were in my car and The Charms were following behind in route to Corporate Day at The Bronx Zoo. After picking up our tickets we headed right in and it was really exciting I have not been to the zoo since I was a kid in the NYC public school system. We rode the Sky Car and visited the “Mouse House” something only a real New Yorker could appreciate. We checked out the Congo House where “Lucky” conveniently mentions that the Gorilla’s feet are just as ashy as mine, I froze for 3 seconds and tried to remember if I had hit the Vaseline this morning but I did so I laughed and flipped him the bird real quick.

Next “Lucky” puts Foxy on the spot and tells his parents that I grew up in the neighborhood around the Zoo and for those of you who know it well yall know the Ghetto when u see it!

Anyhow again shocked and on the spot here I am….Then I said Fukk it and smiled and responded “yup I sure did”. I was looking around to see the tall project apartments so I could show them where a legend was born but they were out or site.
Oh well it was lunch time and Mr. Charm treated us to all the luxury of “Zoo Food” (Burgers and Fries) and I again watched the interaction with them all….It is at this point that I was totally convinced that Mr. Charm used to be a PIMP. Just laid back and cool slipping in a sly comment every now and again (Now I know where “Lucky” gets it).

After lunch surprisingly “The Charms” are ready to head back to The Manor in the Mountains. I could not believe that the meeting was about to be over but just like that…….They Came….They Saw…..They went Bye Bye….

5 minutes after they left Mrs. Charm calls to say how much she loved his apartment and then she says “Tell Foxy thanks for everything” ( I smiled).

Ok so leaving such a great time with “Charm-In laws” I figured I need to give a shout to the Fox Family as I had not talked to Mother Fox in a week strange for her to not call me but I had left several messages to no avail……Ok I’ll try one more time……Nothing.

20 phone calls later still no response and I’m in my car headed for Harlem…….

Wanna find out what happens next? Tune in next week for “Foxy Hills 07304” here on WFOXTV!

25 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

Waving to FOXY...wanted to get you before you stopped by! Cute episode.

www.princessdominique.com/blog

5:26 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

I too am glad that the meeting of the "minds" went well foxy...I truly enyjoyed this post!

I went to the Bronx Zoo Once when I hit NYC for the annual Manolo sale...*wink*

I like the whole Lucky's Momma has a big booty part...freakin HEE-LARRY-US!

Until next week I guess:( Thanks for the VIRGO LOVE BABY! WE ARE WHAT'S HAPNEN N DA STREETZ!:)

5:48 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I always wished they served real zoo animals at the feeding places at the zoo.
I would totally eat a zebra burger with a side of monkey fries, and a bowl of peacock soup LOL.

5:48 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Spex-The New Icon is HOT 2 DEF!!!!
I'm realizing my above comment is so Kountree but I'm saying if you were a superhero that is exactly who you should be....

"Spexial...The Sexy Bytch"
with the magic Chalk!

5:59 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

You are a MESS!!!!! GHETTO BOOTY!!! LMAO!!!!!!! Glad you had a good time, and everything went well. I'm sad I missed you at the Zoo. K was looking for you! :)

6:11 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Ah, the hardest part of your relationship is now behind you. hehe :)

Also, I don't know what you're talking about a holiday--I commented on your last entry. :P

6:19 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

I am so glad that your meeting went well with the Charms. I know that they were very impressed with you Foxy!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

OH shit...you just made waking up on Monday a joy!!!!!oh man I'm dyin here....ashen gorilla feet stop it! stop it! I losing it......hahahahah

6:22 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Ok I love you Jerry but why do I want to put you in the Congo Cage this morning.....*Foxy wonders did he remember the vaseline this morning?*

6:27 AM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

"Showtime Synergy!"

That was funny. Jem was the shyt.

Sounds like a great meeting, man I'm happy for you! I know I'm late to the show cause I had NO IDEA Lucky was white.

Now I wanna see pic of his mama's booty. (bad, Chrome!)

You that was a great ep, Fox...what could possibly make it Mo' Betta?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Okay, I loved the "Showtime Synergy" tag line too! You took me back, Foxy! I'm going to have to break out my Jem DVD's again. ;)

Great episode. :)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

MsPerdie was at the zoo this weekend, too. Y'all run into each other? ;)

I'm glad all went well. Sounds like they are cool peeps.

Where a legend was born ... I love that. You go, boy.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Awesome post..lolz on Mrs Charm's ghetto booty...what no pics?

7:35 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Hey Lavinia...I left a pic up there of mother and father Charm but Mother Charm would not turn around for booty shots! Sorry!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you bonding with the in-laws. So what's up with the big booty comments? It's not as though Mrs. Charm can help having a wide ass. I mean do you think that people ask God to give them extremely huge asses? Bloody Unlikely! Sorry... was I ranting. You know how sensitive I am about the big booty thing! lol - Kibbles and Bits

7:58 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

yeah i agree with danielle man, i am a voyeur, so what??? lol!!

glad to see everything came through all right...

white people with much ass amaze me too, it's quite a treat!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Good Episode! Gotta love hanging with the Charms ;) I hope Mother Fox is alright! :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

You are too hilarious...okay, now I'm waiting for the next episode!!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'm glad all went well too.

And no I'm not MIA, just had "technical difficulties" this weekend. I'll update my blog this afternoon. Watch for it!

10:37 AM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Let me find out your checking out Mrs. Charms, let me find out . . .

10:37 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Great episode Foxy. I almost died when you started talking about Mrs. Charm's booty. LMAO I just lost my ass laughing at her ass...okay who am I kidding I never had one...lol
I'm glad everything went well. I can't wait to see what happens next.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm glad to see a good ending to the "Meet the Charms" episode. Now you got me cranked for "What's up with Mamma?" Hope all is good.

Take care, Foxy!

11:07 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Afternoon Love Drops!

hey its not where you're from, its where' ya @!
Word!
Peace!

2:16 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

I'm lovin the show...and I'm glad everything went well with the 'rents

4:16 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I am late posting but I couldn't get past the picture for a whole 2 minutes. I am sure someone else has already said it but, glad to hear things went well...

Where is Lucky from? Why was you all in his momma's trunk? LOL

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home