Thursday, September 15, 2005

"I am"........

I am…..


I am Deep…If you want to find out how deep come close and take a look into my eyes let me peek in at your soul and allow you to take a tour of mine. You will learn that the smile you see today is a product of the pain and struggle yesterday. My eyes are intimidating, inviting, intriguing, and irresistible. C’mon I dare you…look this way.

I am Blessed…I have the ability to understand and accept the things that I cannot change and change the things that are unacceptable.

I am Sexy…I’m sexy in my walk, I’m sexy in my talk, I’m sexy in my moves, I can smile on a crowded highway and make traffic come to a stop if I choose. Where I get it from I’m not sure but I’m thankful for this gift, I’m sexy 24/7 and my sexy curves to the left….

I am Trusted…With secrets never to be revealed, with the promise that my lips will remain sealed. I’m trusted with the hearts of loved ones I am trusted to keep it all as one I am trusted to keep these hearts unbroken to keep our love undone.

I am a Diamond…Some days I’m dull and others I shine beyond belief….some days I represent undying love and others I reflect struggle and grief. I symbolize the beauty of people staying together, more importantly like a Diamond I am here forever…

I am Human….Subject to change without notice it’s nothing personal, no planned attack or ulterior motive. It’s just me day to day everyday different from the last making tomorrow even better by taking a lesson from my past.

I am a Reflection…A reflection of someone that I have never seen but I’m confident that along with the sparrow he watches me….At this point if you are unaware of what I’m speaking of allow me clear this up for you and simply state….I am Love…..

-Foxworth 2005

16 Comments:

Blogger Lavinia said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I would be so honored to be your South African affiliate, thank you.

I love your blog's concept and styling, way unique!

5:39 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy this is hot!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Foxy! That was awesome! You are so gifted! That was beautiful!

6:03 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

"my sexy curves to the left…" LTMI

You are "special"!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this post...it's, well, it's really, really GOOD!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Cherlyn Michaels said...

I love this post. Very thought provoking. Very beautiful.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Hell I'm sold...I would however like to see the traffic back up thing happen...that would be cool.

"uh why are we stopped?"
"Sexy FOX up ahead"
"Oh! OK!"

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

i love it foxy!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

That was nice...

1:07 PM  
Blogger Clay said...

(like it is the early 1990s): go on girl, go on!

1:30 PM  
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Wonderfully written! You are so confident, its a pleasure to read you.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I see I got catching up to do....glad your on the positive tip

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem I found this blog through a buddy of mind I will drop by to visit often

You Rock Foxy!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Wonderful foxy...wonderful:)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

You are AMAZING!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home