Monday, October 24, 2005

"Foxy Hills 07304"


"Foxy Hills 07304"
Episode Six"
It's good to be Foxy"
I'm back from my 36 hours in "The District" and as I look back on the events of the weekend I must say it's good to be me! Now I realize that that comment is a touch narcissistic but please allow me to elaborate. I am just a reflection of the amazing people in my life.
"The Mexican" for making sure the tickets were delivered on time and for being there upon my arrival. Thanks for wanting the best for me and encouraging me to be a better fox everyday!
"RED" for always being right on time...We are always truly two minds with one thought. I could go on for days but you know who you are and so do the fans of this show...
"The Starr" who is always just that......A Starr! Everybody needs one in their life.
"604" Yeah I know you are in London but how you managed to work yourself into this weekend on three separate occasions is beyond me but I love you more!
"Mr. A. Gay" My summer intern. You are a man of your word and how you got your car to make it from Baltimore to DC just in time for me to get back on the train to head home is something I won't understand but will always appreciate. Keep raising that bar!
"Kibbles & Bits" for taking that walk with me early Sunday morning for such a great cause. I was barely back in the city for 3 hours before we made it happen. Change is inevitable....I owe you more than I will ever be able to pay.....Thanks so much!
"Lucky Charm" It started with that phone call from you while stuck in traffic on the lunch that you were preparing for me and it ended..........Well you know how it ended. I'm crazy 'bout you and I'm down to do whatever I need to do to make this work...Even if it means learning how to make Corned Beef and Cabbage! (Don't we wish it was that simple?) LOL!
So as you can see the last 36 hours of my weekend has been filled with spending time with people that I love dearly and love me back...All I'm saying is that this is just the weekend update. If you tune in daily you already know how amazing these people are and how much they are a part of my show.....
It really is good to be Foxy!
Tune in next week on Foxy Hills for "Blog Mafia"........

8 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

OKay I am officially addicted to your blog lmao!! boy you are a trip!!!!

Oh and I gotta tell you this: mom-mom was on the phone and the other line/callwaiting rang anf mom-mom said whats that noise and I tld her call waiting she said I dont have that, I think my phone is messed up and there is a party line going on. OMG!!!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Foxy, that is so sweet. I'm glad you have good friends who look out for you.

Blessings!

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love amazing people...and I see you have several in your life. Waaay too awesome!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend! Great friends in your life makes it that much sweeter! Happy Monday!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Wow...you had a lot going on. Why do I suddenly have the urge for corned beef & cabbage?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

7:59 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Wow...you had a lot going on. Why do I suddenly have the urge for corned beef & cabbage?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

7:59 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

your post was so sweet...it is always great to be loved.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Oh my god you do more in 36 hours (it sounds like) than I do in a week!

Hm...perhaps if the book of "How to groove like Foxy Brown" got written the rest of us could do it too? ;)

Sounds like things are going swimmingly for ya and you always make me smile in spite of myself. Love yer blog, love you man :)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home