Friday, October 21, 2005

"Live from the Capital'

“Live from the Capital”

Ok so the plan was to hang out with “Kitten” this weekend and get in some quality time with “Lucky". However, plans change and on this show they change in minutes…

This afternoon I’m off to the nation’s capital for a 36 hour tour. “The Mexican” wants me to come down to attend a fundraiser for a good friend of his. I had one request. ”Get me there and get me back”. Well needless to say he came through and I’ll be heading to DC. I’m looking forward to the train ride as it will give me time to read, write and reflect not to mention some great i-pod bonding time.

Ironically or not so ironically this is Homecoming weekend at Howard University so it is to see and be seen in DC. I plan to see “Red” and the crew for some laughs and libations while in town. Now 36 hours is not a lot of time but sometimes I amaze myself.

Sunday morning @ 3am I will be on the train headed back to “The Garden State” as I have to participate in the American Heart Association walk Sunday morning @ 8:30am.
Thanks to all of you who sponsored me for this cause your genorisity is so apreciated.
I tell you some days I really live the life of a Superhero. Hopefully by noon I will be in the arms of “Mr. Charms” and that will last about an hour before the big game.
Ahhhh how I loathe sports…..Ahhhh how I get over it for my baby!

Alright this has been your official Foxdate!

I’m doin it in DC this weekend where are you gonna do it???

Holla at ya Fox!

Foxy weekend to you all!

11 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

[insert me whistling] Haaaaaaaaaay!! Foxy you sexy thang. LMAO!! Whas crackalacken? Not sre what I am gonna do this weekend but believe you/me you will hear about it Monday!! lmao!!!

oh and this almost made me spit out coffee--->Ahhhh how I loathe sports…..Ahhhh how I get over it for my baby!

HAVE A CRUNK WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

have a great trip. My iPOD loves it when she and I have bonding time!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

6:29 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I don't know where I'm doing it yet but I know I'm doing it, damn it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Monongahela National Forest!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you. And yes, the children will be in town for Howard's homecoming. (house music playing so loud I missed 4 calls.)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

I need to purnch a clock in order to keep up with your schedule Foxybaby! Have a good one:)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

My fair Foxy, you have a great weekend, love!

Oh yeah, I'm doing it big in the classic city! HOLLA!

9:46 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

you coming down my way??? i am curious to know what your next post is going to be like..have fun and be safe :).

11:05 AM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

and no partying in nyc? ? ? hmmmm...

11:47 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey Foxy!!! Don't know what's up for this weekend, but I hope you have a good weekend!!!

Oh I MIGHT be back in the DC area within the next few weeks! Stay tuned!!! I do wanna see you, no excuses!!!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

You ahve commented on my blog a few times and I see you at a lot of my buddies blogs. I like it here...think I will link to ya if you don't mind!

Scotty

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home