Thursday, October 13, 2005

"The Fighting Irish"




The Fighting Irish....

Ok so I'm talking to "Boston Public" and he has this hilarious story for me.
“BP’s” little sister whom we will call “PS" is engaged to 6'5" Irish man let's call him "O'Malley" now lil sis decides that she is feeling good, she got her new car and is going to hit the club and there is nothing wrong with that as we would all do it. “PS 30” grabs her good girlfriend and they hit it out to the club with "O'Malley" in tow (what a good fiancé). Now at the club they are in the cut chillin watching the crowd when the see the club “Misfit” make an entrance...We all know them the girls with eight different shades of pink on and the Mary J Blige sunglasses and Timbs...
(Rolls Eyes) I wonder how these kids make it out the door looking this way I mean they have to make it past a mirror at some point but who am I to judge…..
So “PS” and her girlfriend of course are cracking at the latest fashion road kill to enter the club and apparently they were cracking a little too loud because "Lead “Misfit”" heard them and confronted them. Now in true pretty girl fashion "PS" and crew did not even acknowledge the situation which further infuriated the ugly girl. Next come the threats of snatching off wigs.....
UH OH! Now that is when it got ugly cuz yeah "“PS” had on a gilda but mama has flawless flowing hair beneath it but you still do not threaten to do anything to a black woman’s hair whether it's hers or not!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Yeah it's on! Fists flying and punches landing and our girl "“PS” is whooping some ass and her girlfriend (who so fiercely happens to be white) is backing her up left and right....Now this is when it's fire.....Somebody apparently let "O'Malley" know that something was jumping off with his girl, wouldn't you know he carried his big ole frame over to defuse the situation but the girls were not letting it happen he tried to keep his fiancé back but the "“Misfits" began to attack him and while he was distracted they jumped at "PS" again man why did that send our boy into a rage....WHY DID HE GO OFF ON THE GIRLS........Ole boy was not letting them touch his baby and I'm not mad at him at all! Of course the girls threaten to get their boys to whoop his ass......His response..."I'll be right outside" then he went and waited all the while “PS” and girlfriend are trying to calm him down and get him outta there before the police jump on the scene.

Long story short everyone made it home ok and nobody was harmed. However, I thought this was hilarious as many of you would say that a man should never put his hands on a woman but when he is protecting his woman you make an exception....Go Figure!

Any way BIG shout out to "O'Malley" for protecting his Black Princess!
Special shout out to the "Misfits” without you who would we talk about in the club?

Yall think "Lucky" would whoop ass for me?
I don't put it past him I have seen him light fire at people on the highway trying to cut me off.

I swear yall I don't make this shit up its all real and those of you who now Foxy and Mr. Public know this is a story that only he can tell.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's some funny stuff!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Wow! That is some story! If I would have gotten in a fight in the club, any guy that I roll with definitely would have not jumped in. And I really try to avoid club fights, 'cause some women are razor toting b*tches.

"We all know them the girls with eight different shades of pink on and the Mary J Blige sunglasses and Timbs..."

Yes, I know the heifers of which you speak...just looking in your words "a hot damn mess"! LOL!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Some people lives are "Action" films
...me...
Mickey Mouse Hands and Teletubbies...wtf?

10:47 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

That was funny.. but proud of O'malley representing.. whiteboy and all.. lol.. (why did I just think of the Articats - O'Malley was the street tom cat in the cartoon movie? lol)

whats up foxy, long time no chat.

wt

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sumeeta said...

That's a great story. It's always good to hear about nice people!

11:53 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

there is nothing like a man that will defend you. it's great.

12:04 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Top of the morning to yah, and all that Jazz. That shit was Fun-ny. I think they Breed misfits somewhere here in the south because when I go to HBCU football games, they seem to comeout with all there misfit glory.

I know I missed Wed. But Why do people where T-shirts with Foodstamps on it, to a college career day??????

I thought it was funny to see.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Holy toledo Foxy Brown. That was one helluva tale.. Let me find out someone you know is getting all brolic "Up in Da Club!" -lol

2:11 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Oh my.... fickle creatures, its funny how the "so-called" baddest ones, are always the most insecure ones.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... so funny...

6:27 PM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

LOL O'Malley...that´s just classic.

11:53 PM  
Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said...

I know I'm late, but maybe I should get me a Irishmen...

"Special shout out to the "Misfits” without you who would we talk about in the club?"

You are SO wrong...LMAO.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home