Monday, October 17, 2005

"Foxy Hills 07304"

"Foxy Hills 07304"
Episode 5
“My Uncle Fox”



Every opportunity I get to spend time with my precious niece it blows me away.
Children are the most precious gifts that God can give us and they can say and do some of the most bizarre things. It amazes me that at two my niece is as observant and as talkative as she is but it also confirms that we are family as I watch everything and have a constant dialogue be it internal or external at all times. However, her getting busy with a plate of Crabs is priceless…I had a conversation with my mom last week about my nieces ability to get through a plate of crabs (with my mother breaking the shell and separating the meat of course) and she says to me in true black mama fashion “That Chile tears those Crabs up”. I chuckled to myself. So this weekend while babysitting my little Angel I decided I was going to test the waters so I asked my niece if she like to eat Crabs and of course she replies “Yesssss”. I next ask what she does when she eats the Crab and her response you couldn’t buy for 2 million dollars….”I tear’d it up”. When I tell yall I thought I would scream. So young, so innocent……So HUNGRY!
The other thing I love about children is that you don’t have to work so hard to be a superhero with them, the fact that I can reach the top of the refrigerator makes me Michael Jordan and because I have a friendly Cat I’m better than a trip to the Zoo. However, the greatest accomplishment as an Uncle in her eyes is the fact that she can request French Fries with Ketchup and within minutes I can magically make them appear and in order to do this we must take a magical ride in the “Foxymobile” over to the big “M” in the sky!

Eventually I’m going to have to explain to her what “McDonalds” is all about but for now I’ll just continue to be the cool uncle who knows all the magic tricks!

In other news here on the show…The weekend was low key outside of babysitting. “Lucky” got the chance to meet my little Angel and of course he was a hit because he has a magic TV with magic Cable that kept her glued to the set. While “Tearing Up” her breakfast. "Red" wasn't feeling so hot this weekend or as "The Reverend" would say he is sick and shut in so I wish him a quick recovery. The week promises to be busy we start this afternoon with a Dentist appointment and we may possibly end with “Lucky” meeting the Fox Family….Not sure yet but I will keep you updated as the week goes by!

Thanks for tuning in to the show and welcome back to the work week!

10 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

You really need to televise this stuff!!! I'd watch!! lol Happy MOnday I can't believe we are back to the work week....Hey did you know Foxy Brown (u know the ho) went deaf?

4:49 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

That is so beautiful. My nieces and nephews are the light of my world, too. ... And Keanu. *blushes*

6:11 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Sweet. Kids are too cute...
I don't have any nieces or nephews, but Lawd, do I have a host of cousins....all precious in their own bad little country ways!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Awwwe foxybaby...that's so sweet:)

Can you magically make a 2006 VW Beetle appear in my driveway?

Happy Work Week Baby!:)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

I love the fact that when I kill an ant my cousins cheer me as if I've slain a lion. LOL

10:39 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Damn Foxy. You went all out with this one. Let me find out...

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, Foxy, you so crack me up! This was such an awesome story about the niece. I have two I see regularly, and they just love Jamie to death, and I have a niece and nephew I see infrequently and they just love us, too!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Icylyrics said...

Your neice sounds major fab. I think I might be able to take her on with 'tearing up those crabs' They are my absolute favorite food.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

okay where the hell are you!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Aw that is such a beautiful episode Foxy. *sniff sniff*

I think you and Lucky would make awesome parents. Just remember to hold on to those moments of being superheroes when you have to change diapers and refuse letting them eat that third chocolate bar^_^

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home