Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"Terribly Busy Tuesday"

Hey Guys.....

Please don't take this as I don't love you but if you don't know by now the new gig starts on November 14th and I have make these people remember who Foxybrown is when I walk up outta here......So I don't have a major entry today but I do have 3 meetings with my Senior VP (why I don't know) I have a wedding party to attend this evening, I have a queer networking party to stroll through and throw a few business cards around in and last but certainly not least I have a cocktail appointment with one of my favorite bloggers from Atlanta, GA. As you can tell ya boy got alot going on right now so bear with me.....

Tomorrow is still WHY Wednesday and wait till Thursday when I post:

"The Fighting Irish"

Before you ask no "Lucky" didn't get into a fight but one of his cousins got ghetto with it and it's a hot damn mess.


Oh and I can do some shout outs!!!

Big Love to "Ms. Perdie" who came through with a Boombastic Speaker for "Red's" first DJ gig!
Big Shout out to "Red" the DJ who mixes the soundtrack of my life! Love you boy!
"604" I aint forget about you I don't know how or when but I'm on my way!
Also you don't hate me.....You love me more!
"Sir Brian" you are just the shit!

Oh and to "Michael"....I could give you Red's playlist but then we'd have to kill you and steal your DJ equipment. Nothing personal....Just business.

Foxworth...............OUT!

12 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Damn Foxy B you have a busy day gone on!!! Catchya on Why Wednesday!!!!

P.S. Gray may be the new black if we are talking about clothes, but not pubic hairs!!! LMAO!!!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Handle your business, son. :)

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Foxy! You have a happy-go-lucky day and tell us all about it at first opportunity!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Doggonit Foxy. I'm saying though. You've got a seriously full plate on tap. Try not to get lost in the sauce now aight? And keep it tight, as always...!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

handle ya bidness....we'll be waiting!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yo yo Foxy...slow down yo!!!

Oh and by the way, when do I get to see a picture of you????? Inquiring minds in chi-town would like to put a face with the words!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Do what it do baby!

Happy Tuesday Foxybaby!

I gotta Why for you on Wed...I can't wait...:)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Oh my! I feel like I done got spanked:)

Hell...if I had the equipment, I wouldn't be here baby heh. Actually, I don't DJ...just like the techno-funkadelic-groovalistic music.:)

With that much on your plate, baby I hope it's a damn good dinner!

3:43 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

You'll be back in rare form soon enough--we'll be here...

4:21 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

busy, busy, busy always a good thang! dont forget 2 rest.

5:56 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Awww, I feel special. I got a shot out. And you KNOW I'm not waiting until Thursday to hear about Fighting Irish. I want to know as soon as I get in! LMAO!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Hey Foxy

Loving the show! I second Timothy's motion for a picture:)

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home