Friday, October 28, 2005

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F…..Thank Goodness Its Foxy!!!!


Well here we are again guys, facing another fabulous weekend. I must say I feel like my weekend started last night. “Lucky” and I got our evening ON last night with a very nice dinner and great conversation and well ummm well u know….It’s 7:12 am and I’m in the office plugging away. This afternoon is our quarterly team building event and it was finally my turn to coordinate the meeting, ironic as it may be this will be my last team building event with the group. I am a bit emotional as this is the “first” of a few “lasts” that I will be doing with my team that over the last two years has become very cohesive. I decided that it was time for the Jersey clan to venture into NYC to ESPN Zone for some snacks, a few drinks and some wall climbing! So if you drop by the ESPN Zone in Times Square this afternoon you are very likely to run into the Fox! Now if you scream out my name I will probably ignore you but just know that I was there!!!!! LOL!

Ok I’m rambling and we have to all start planning our weekends so lets get to it…

Don’t forget “Lucky” is to meet the “Fox Family” this weekend. I swear this is going to be so very interesting and those of you who I have screamed and yelled at this week (“Red”) please forgive me and thank you for letting me do so…You know how I get around this stuff. I just want everyone to be happy!

Also….”Blog Mafia” on Foxy Hills this Monday!

A Fierce, Fabulous and FOXY weekend to you all!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

That sounds like fun. Have a great weekend, Foxy!

5:51 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

Hey Foxy... missing you sweetheart.. for real. Hope, nah I know all will go well with the fox family meeting your irish mate.. lol..

espn huh? what time. I can most definetly stop through.... can i say your name... FOXY ARE U HERE?????? lol.. lol.. it's been so long I may have forgotten what you look like.. lol...

anyways call me..l or rather I will call you.

lata qt

5:53 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Enjoy your weekend Foxy.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet! have a good weekend

6:51 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Have a crunk weekend FOXY B!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Have fun Foxy!!! I know you will. Think I might call ESPNzone and have them yell FOXY BROWN!...Call for FOXY BROWN!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Foxy, I can't wait to read about blog mafia and lucky meeting the Foxy folks! Have a spectacular weekend, dear!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Clay said...

enjoy the halloween weekend! careful of the ghouls ... lol

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home