Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Foxy Fast Ass"

Foxy Fast Ass…

So Saturday night “Red” , “Claystarr” and myself hit the streets of DC for a night of fun.
We started out with a quick meal and a funky little spot called “Food Bar” the food was pretty descent and the conversation a hot damn mess as usual….
Our next stop was over to “The Fireplace” a staple for every trip I make to DC, the music was HOT the crowd not so hot but then again when we walk into a club we naturally draw the conclusion that we are the finest things in the room. Thus, approach at your own risk. After one cocktail and a few booty shaking moments we decided to change the routine up a bit and venture out to a spot we had never tried before. Off to 17th street we go to a place called “Chaos” and judging from the outside “Starr” and I were hesitant, though we could hear the bumping beat of Michael Jackson “Thriller” playing inside something kept us at the door. “Red” volunteering to pay our way in cleared any fears we may have had. Five minutes after our entrance a funky drag show begins now I don’t think that either of us are big drag show fans but we watched and enjoyed the crowd anyhow. I admit there was one element of the show I enjoyed where they had the audience participate in a mock runway show it was nice to see all the gays, lesbos and straight folks working the runway without judgment. I was so tempted to go up there and play Tyra Banks for two minutes but I wasn’t gonna say that to my boys…LOL.
“Red” and I did notice there was this one big booty white guy getting down on the dance floor and it’s so rare that you go out in the states and find white guys that damn near have more rhythm than you in Europe you see that shit all the time.
After the drag show was over we were getting ready to head for the door and I decide to go compliment “big booty” on his moves. As we get geared to head out the door Amerie’s “One Thing” comes blasting from the speakers and immediately I decide I’m gonna dance with “big booty” I go over to ask if I could hit it on the dance floor with him and his little drunk friend waves his hand in my face and announces that he is taken. Of course “Starr” and “Red” are watching from the sidelines ready to bust a bottle but Foxy keeps his cool and responds to ole boy with a simple…”Your boy just told me and you have one second to get your fukkin hand outta my face”. At that point it was really time to go because I think I would have tossed that boy across the room if I even thought he was looking my way.
I swear you guys….Only me and only in DC!

*Foxy and crew exit stage right*

Sunday I was telling “Lucky” about what happened and I guess the big booty part didn’t help and then me going to dance with the guy wasn’t a brownie point either but “Lucky” knows he got it locked down so he wasn’t worried at all although when I finished the story he just laughed and said….”Hmmmmmmppph”……..”Hmmmmmmpppph” so I’m wondering is that Irish for “Foxy Fast Ass”?

How 'bout the best part of that story was being able to laugh about it with my boyfriend!
How 'bout if anybody see's big booty's boyfriend please give him one across the head for me just cuz Foxy said so!

See you tomorrow for WHY Wednesday????

9 Comments:

Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy you got me dying over here with "big booty"

5:35 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Me and you are gonna hang out one of these days, Foxy. It'll be fun for you and a learning experience for me. ;)

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. When I was first coming out, I was at a club in the capital city of WV, and I was dancing on the floor. This black lady comes up and starts dancing with me and she says, "Damn, Baby. You got rhythm." I found out later she was a hooker.

Then, at my sister's wedding, I was dancing with my brother's stepdaughter (also black), and my mother said it looked like we had danced together for years.

And of course, my best lesbian friend's ex-girlfriend was Argentine, and we always got the attention when we were dancing on the floor.

But I still don't know if I really have rhythm or not.

P.S. I'm glad you liked my brief story about dreams and obsessions!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Don't you just hate those overpossessive people? And waving the hand in your face? I'd have slapped him. lol

8:38 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

LOL!!!! It's funnier when you tell the story in person.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Foxy, my dear, you are a mess! HA!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

I love WHY wednesdays!

How've you been, anyway?

11:29 AM  
Blogger greekgaylolita said...

noone is perfect:)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Big Booty...MY MY MY!

You know what Foxy, I think I'm gonna push comin to DC in about 3 weeks. You make yoself available and we can hang out in DC - CHICAGO STYLE!!!!!

Holla!!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home