Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Welcome to the Show....

Welcome to the Show……

Ok so for those of you who are just tuning in…This is the Summer Edition of the Foxybrown Show!

I guess it is only appropriate to start with a recap of the last season.
Well as all of you know we had some good and great times with the adventures of Red, 604, Boston Public and the crew.

Red is doing great and has even started up a Blog of his own.
Boston Public has decided to work behind the scenes on the show for now as the spotlight can be pretty overwhelming. For the biggest news of the new season, 604 has been offered an opportunity to work in the United Kingdom for the next 12 to 24 months. The offer has not been accepted or denied but either way we are very excited and proud of him. The bigger picture is the show may possibly be coming to you live from Flat of 604!!

Ok so I know you guys are wondering about the new cast of characters on the show and we can start now:

“Lucky Charm” – LC is a very handsome guy that I met about 3 weeks ago while hanging out with my summer intern Mr. A. Gay, we met at a bar in NYC and there was immediate attraction initially only of the sexual nature. Information was exchanged and a few phone calls later "Lucky" and I were caught up in some very intense sweating and humping the flip side to this all is LC is a 27 year old NYC school teacher.....
(What is with me and the damn school teachers??? Any Accountants out there??? HOLLA!) It is rare that I meet someone my age that is about something and holding it down. Not only is “Lucky” holding it down teaching my lil cousins up in Harlem but he is holding down a pretty descent place in the West Village.
Enter drum roll here……
Lucky Charm is IRISH….Wait…I mean VERY IRISH….Not black Irish like me….Wait I mean his last name starts in Mc…IRISH!!!
I mean too long in the sun and his goatee turns red…….
Oh and guess what…..I like it!!!
Now as many of my viewers know I have no issues whatsoever with dealing with guys outside my race.
In the past this lack of an issue that I have has created several issues with some good friends but I’M A GROWN ASS MAN and I gotta do what works for my show and not what makes you feel better.

So “Lucky” has made several appearances on the show in the last two weeks and has been introduced to some key people on the show. I’m still doin my thang but let’s just stay tuned to see how lucky “Lucky” really is…

“Phatty Put It on Ya” aka “21” – Now I met this cutie about a week after Lucky and the day after I met him he was on the phone asking me “How do you get down”? I had to ask some of my younger viewers if I was missing something because I thought that was kind of upfront for an initial phone conversation but instead of seeing the negative I accepted it as this boy was BOUT IT BOUT IT and I knew what needed to be done. Red and A. Gay warned me not to get “Bout it Bout it” with this kid as I would soon regret it. My hormones got the best of me and “Foxy put it in him” shortly after that the madness began. The next day this boy had called me 12 times just to say hi. Now what’s funky here is that I had planned a date with “Lucky” which ultimately ended with me spending the night in the Village my phone rang six times while just sitting on Luckys couch. Eventually "Lucky" grabbed it and turned it off and then says to me…”I don’t know what you did to him but hurry up and get undressed so you can do it to me”.

(Audience Cheers and waves Magnum XL’s)

Now I feel that Phatty will be killed off the show really soon but I don’t think he is going to go easily so I promise to keep you posted on his latest drama.

“Blue Hawaii” – Now this one is really funny, Ok so last Saturday during “GREY PRIDE NYC” Red and I had been on and off the beat all night long hopping in and out of bars meeting and greeting folks we had not seen in some time. Around 5am we are walking down the street about to call it a night/morning when we both notice a really handsome man and his friend staring at us. Now “not for nothing” Red and I get that a lot, for those of you who know us we are on two separate ends of the Chocolate Spectrum I’m the creamy milk and he’s the Hershey’s white chocolate……How ‘bout the friend (not the handsome one) walks up to us and says “My friend is really shy but he wants to know if you guys want to have a threesome with him” Internally there were a few reactions to this….Red and I are ALWAYS on one accord so it’s very Two minds…..One thought.

1. Your friend can’t be that shy if he wants a threesome….
2. We are really glad you said threesome and not four because we are just not that into YOU.
3. It aint gonna EVEN happen tonight but I will take your number for future reference.
4. Too bad it can’t happen tonight as we would have your Handsome Hawaiian ass walking funny for a week!

Long story short I have been having a really good time and I think yall all know that if you had to pick a winner out of the three “Lucky Charm” would be the one…..Or at least that is what I been hearing the past two weeks.
Ok this has been your official Foxdate…….You know the characters, you have heard the stories…I’m getting out of here as it’s almost Happy Hour! (Hiccup).

Ciao!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Charm sounds charming to me. Have at it :) And thanks for stopping by my blog!

6:27 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

Oh my goodness you and red are both a fool. hahahaha... I so look forward to the 'summer edition' of this show.. it keeps me cracking up...

now as for the fist of a new set of stories... so ya messin' with a wht boy huh? well as long as he can drop it like its hot. then go for yours.. (be sure to show him how to get his eagle on...lol

now 21 - thats another story... that is one of those 'buyer's beware'... didnt you read the warning label on the front of the package? lol.. well at least you got some good azz out of the ordeal.. but he aint going no where.. be safe...
ps.. I was rolling on this part - "I don’t know what you did to him but hurry up and get undressed so you can do it to me”.

Blue hawaii - that was too funny as well... three not four.. you are too much.. and you talkin bout me.. lordy lordy..

qt

7:03 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

oopsie - did I write a story again... my bad..

lol

qt

7:03 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

You are a HOT M....E....S....S.... Just hurry up and post the rest ;)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Man I'm waiting to hear the next edition of Da Show!!!! It's all good though!!

11:55 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

**SMH**

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS TO COME UP WITH A WITTY YET APPROPRIATE COMMENT TO YOUR EVER COLOURFUL ENTRIES. NEVERTHELESS, I CONTINUE TO REVEL IN MY PANGLOSSIAN WAY OF THINKING SO THAT WHEN I NEXT CLICK ON THE FOXYBROWN LINK THERE WILL BE FOOD FOR THOUGHT, AND JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP ME SALIVATING IN ANTICIPATION OF THE NEXT ENTRY. UNTIL THEN.....THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG.:)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home