Thursday, September 22, 2005

Just Ask Foxy.....

Just Ask Foxy……

Ok yesterday you asked and today I’m gonna answer……

Big Love to both my Brothers as the little one is growing up so fast and my big brother for maintaining his focus…Ok since both of you are on my mind I will start with you two!

Red- I don’t know why you are so excited about lost and I don’t know how many seasons it is going to take for those people to be found…I recorded the Tyra Talk Show & Americas Next Top Model. I will have the popcorn and collard greens waitin when you arrive!

604- *Rolls Eyes* Boy you will make it past one year and bigger than that can you please make it past one month before you start plotting you return. I have already turned your room back into the Go Go Palace so get over it and get on with it! Smile! Love You!

Echo- Today is Thursday…..YAY!!!

SEJ- Reality Television is the new Crack & Plasma TV is the new Crack Pipe!

Danielle- You are not bored…You just tuned into the Foxy Show kinda late! LOL

Luke
- You are not the only one who just got to work and is ready to go home.

T-Baby
- Spitting is ugly and unladylike now if you wanna put a lil Shug Avery pee in your bosses’ coffee that is perfectly acceptable.

Dee Dee- I think your ex-boss is calling you because he knows what happened to the 11 hours that your new job shorted your.

Goddess- The Poor get Poorer cuz we think that buying 3 pairs of Timbs per year is an investment in the company! Oh and I’m not even touching the Bush comment.

Brown Soul- It’s called Pre-Birthday Syndrome (PBS) I got it a few weeks back right before my 18th Birthday. LOL Now I’m lying and that’s a whole other disorder.

Sir Brian- I love you more!

Chrome
- I’m sorry I was playing sick yesterday but I got a really nice shirt from Macy’s I’m gonna hit your blog and tell you all about it today I promise!!!!

Jamie- I can’t answer everything but about that Knee thing well all I can say is Sir Brian….You lucky dawg you!!!

Laylah- Damnit I just don’t know….

Papi- You can have more money but it might mean you have to wait 8-10 years to spend it (If you use a toy gun less time)

Professor Spex- That Chick is just crazy!

K- I have no answers for you but I’m still laughing at your shoes being so tight they hurt your feelings…

LadyNay- I am so glad I’m one of the blogs that made the cut!

Dee- Congrats on the $.78 raise. You must have been really excited cuz you posted that comment three times and I must have been really bored cuz I didn’t edit it at all!

Jerry- You joined a gang cuz you’re a bad ass. You can’t sleep cuz you are always tuned into the show and you think today is “Half naked Thursday” cuz you are “Half Nasty”! LOL

Ok now everyone have a great "Half Naked Thursday" I'll see you tomorrow!

18 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

OKay I totally missed the half naked thursday thing. Whats that all about? no really, tell me.. :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

See...I told you that you were a freakin genious!!!!

Only Foxy could have come up with this perfect idea...:)

Oh btw...my new job fixed that ish right away...A girl has to have all her moola ya heard me!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I gotta back up now and read yesterday's comments, all about knees and being lucky....

And if today is half-naked Thursday, I'm overdressed!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Papigiulio said...

hah i didnt know you would answer my question. Yeh a toy gun sounds better, takes les time and gets me more money. :D

6:56 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

half naked thursday??? is that why everybody is all oiled up and stuff???

i like thursday :).

6:58 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

LOL!

7:27 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Too cute... "Morning LoveDrops!"
-missed "Why" wednesdays...
*dayum*

7:37 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

LOL...thanks Foxy.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanna say that you have interesting blog :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Leave it up to you to answer Why Wednesdays....

Now piggy backing off of dave...lets see it! LOL

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

hahaah yes foxy...I am half nasty...too true...got my half nekkid pic up on the blog...check it out when you can!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

lol...you are so right, but i think i'm over it now...

as always, i had a blast at the show!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger the young people's professor said...

well alright!

12:12 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I missed out on the fun huh? No reminder or nothin' ::pouting::

www.princessdominique.com/blog

12:29 PM  
Blogger Clay said...

i need to get into this show you have .... btw - america's next top model sucked yesterday

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Hey Foxy

We don't have the Tyra Talk show here yet. I can't wait to see it, she's soo fabulous^_^

I heard that she did a sonar live on her show to dispel rumours that she's had a boob job. Go girl!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

I wanna hear about the shirt!

-Chrome*

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home