Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Foxybrown Trial

The Foxybrown Trial


This morning I make my debut in a courtroom in Mt. Laurel NJ to defend myself for a $25 tail light ticket. As I’m getting dressed this morning I’m realizing it would have probably been cheaper to just pay it but I refuse to let the fuzz hold me down so I will be out of commission for most of the early morning…. At 10am all you guys give me a silent prayer and hope they don’t take me down like “Lil Kim”. Ok I will do my best to get back to you guys today and give you one hell of a WHY Wednesday tomorrow.


Shout Outs!

The Mexican- Glad everything turned out ok and Wilma did not do any damage to our Summer Villa, I’m also sorry that your waitress at breakfast had to be named “Katrina” I guess you guys can’t get a break! I’ll call you when I break free!

Mr. Brian- There have been days when I have read 100+ blogs in one day there is no way you can give a heart felt response to every single item. I read I take what I need and I move on…Though there are a few that I read daily from beginning to end. Some days I don’t respond at all but like my “Blogging brother”, “I’m always reading”!

Red- You are a psycho for trying to get me to go to Barcelona for a weekend, I’m a psycho for going along with the plan. When it’s right you know it…..There are bigger things brewing for us right now!.........FOCUS! (Foxy logs on to Travelocity.com)

604- Why does it feel like I have not talked to you in forever? Red and I really wanted to crash the party in Spain this weekend but it looks like that is going to be a no go but we love you more!

Lucky- Baby you are truly something and I am really the Lucky one. I hope the coppers don’t try to lock me down because when I see you I’m gonna be like my niece and her favorite meal of Crabs and Fries “I’m gonna tear’d it up”!

Everybody with the “Free Foxybrown” t-shirts on “I love you more”

I’m not guilty….I swear I’m not…..

15 Comments:

Blogger T-Baby said...

Good luck Foxy. I know everything will work out for you.

5:16 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

I forgot you had court. Where's my cake? OK, OK, that was very selfish of me. Good luck. I'm not worried, I know you'll be OK. See ya in a little while.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

A tail light ticket? That's not fair. How are you supposed to know your tail light is out? They're supposed to just pull you over, let you know, and keep on rolling. That ain't right.

And where you been Foxy? :o\ Don't you love me anymore?

6:02 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

"Free Foxybrown t-shirts?"

LMAO!!!!!! boy you are nuts!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Red said...

That's right everybody...Put ya lighters up!

"Free Foxy!!!"

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout, foxy. Hope all goes well.

10:23 AM  
Blogger chrome said...

Good luck Foxy dude. Take on the system (rocking my "Free Foxybrown" t-shirt)

10:30 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

you are retarded. But I amy not be far behind you. I am still waiting on my court date for the ticket at the buss stop.

good luck..

qt

11:38 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

I just said a prayer for you...I know it's past 10 AM too, but oh well, my prayers get answered!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

12:46 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Free Foxy!! I'm wearing the tshirt!! lol

1:26 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Too cute Foxy! Don't tear it up too much :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Good Luck!

Oh by the way, it is confirmed. I WILL BE IN DC THIS MONTH. Go to the blog for more information!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

dagnabit!!! I'm late for the show! Darn that physics....

Foxy, if you get locked up, I promise we'll throw a cookout for you when you get out!

6:46 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Send me a T-shirt, lol, I'll support! What color are they?

8:13 PM  
Blogger SGL Café.com said...

You are so funny. Sorry the Judge didn't think so.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home