Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Funky Chicken



The Funky Chicken

Typically when involved in a committed relationship the idea of a threesome is something that so many people see as taboo, it is constantly thought about but never discussed.
Well I believe that when you and your partner have a mutual understanding it can be an overwhelming and very erotic experience. However, what happens when the Funky Chicken goes wrong??? Something that has been heavy on my mind in the past few months is a friend of mine who has found himself in what I consider to be an unfathomable situation.
I have a friend who will go by the name of “KFC” who is married and has a 4 year old child. “KFC” is bi-sexual and this is not known to his wife however, they share a peculiar relationship; I guess they are what would be properly termed as “Swingers”. My friend shares his wife with other men and this act provides a form of pleasure. As odd as it may sound it is certainly not uncommon in our day and age so I’m generally accepting of this act but what worries me is that when the wife is not around My “Chicken” friend is having some hardcore sessions with these men himself. So now we have a situation where everyone is thoroughly enjoying themselves but only some know the naked truth.

This type of relationship is foreign to me, so as I listen to his stories I somewhat struggle to relate since I have mixed emotions I feel somewhat empathetic to my friend who is trapped in a “funky” situation and the other side of the coin leaves me feeling that this is a situation that he created with a complete disregard for his wife’s feelings.

Threesomes are always “The Funky Chicken” in the room but what do you guys feel on this situation?

Have you ever had a threesome? Would you like to have one?

Foxy is back and I have questions……Let’s talk about it!

Its about to get FUNKY…

8 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Aiight....so yeah I've had a threesome or two....but NEVER with someone I was in a relationship with...too much drama and risk involved with that!

5:49 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Well, that's a sticky situation. I've had one trheesome (you know about that experience), and don't necessarily want another one of those, but I would like a 3some of a different kind. I don't think that I could do that with someone that I was in a relationship with, because of feelings, drama, etc. Your friend should come clean, and at least give her the option to say yay or nay. Hope all works out for them.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAWD have mercy.... What is the world cummin 2? 3somes and wife/dude swappin. What in the hell? Ok, 4real, that shit sounds hot. But in my opinion and experience, it ALWAYS comes at a price (ergo drama, risk, hurt feelings etc...) The real question is are you willing to pay?. Was in a relationship, did a 3some, got a call from the 3rd person wanting to know if just the 2 of us could get together. I told my baby about and got the green light to go for it. And all hell broke out after that... Thats all I'ma say. Thank you and GOOD Nite.

Preach

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Threesome? If we are talking chicken then yeah, I have had a threesome-breast, leg and wings. Your friend's situation is rather precarious. I guess in his mind his behaviour is justified, but, on the other hand, he is still in a covert operation. I think his fears may be a bit more advanced. The fact that he likes men may be looked upon with scorn to his wife but if we must think in terms of what society considers morally sound, her behaviour is completely shoddy. Perhaps he should gradually feel her out, afterall she may compromise. I get mine, you get yours and they can all be one, big convoluted family. We must always remember what is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I have had the more than 2 experience *ahem*.

Your boy should come clean, his wife probably already knows anyway.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmm, whoa. I've had experience with ONE threesome. Won't go there again. The results (and the relationships afterward) were not what I was expecting, or hoping for.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

The only thing that I personally disagree with in the story is the dishonesty. He's not only being dishonest with his life partner but with himself as well, since he has to live a lie around the person who pledged to have his back come what may.

I think that whenever people choose to go outside of "traditional sexuality," their communication has to take a giant leap as well. You can't do this and expect it to be business as usual. It will change things.

There is a responsible way to swing. But don't ask me how I know. ;)

Hey Foxy, what's up?

I'm not blogging for now but I'll holla!

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In situations such as this, the reason certain things are taboo is because u shouldn't be doing them. you should never defile your marriage bed by bringing someone else into your bed. secondly he shouldn't be having sex with men and his wife two he needs to give one or the other up that is how people get AIDS it is nasty but it is true. tell your friend that he needs to "Tighten up" or somebody is going to get killed.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home