Wednesday, February 08, 2006

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday???

WHY was the King funeral service one of the most amazing I have ever seen?

WHY did half my department watch the whole thing online @ work?

WHY do I think management knew better than to question it?

WHY did Boston Public call me last night and ask WHY he wasn’t mentioned on the blog?

WHY did I not have enough time to explain it to him?

WHY am I still laughing about that?

WHY have I not been to London since “604” moved there?

WHY did I just hear on the morning news the cinnamon contributes to weight loss?

WHY am I about to have two Cinn-a-Buns?

WHY am I glad we are half way through the week?

WHY do I hope Mariah turns it out tonight?

Get at me….What is your WHY??

9 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Why did I almost lose an important report?

Why did I shed a few real tears over it?

Why can't the university just give me a degree?

Why do I want cinnabuns now?

Why I can't go buy none cuz I am on a strict junk food regimen that I can't break till my girl scout cookies come?

Why am I supposed to be studing @ the library vs. blog reading?

Why you better go visit 604 and take pix?

1:14 PM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

why am i glad this week is almost over too?

why am i laughing at your cinnabon idea (you know them things got 50 kagillion calories in 'em, plus you don't need to lose weight)

why am i pissed off at some of the blogs i have seen concerning coretta scott king?

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY is there never enough time or money to do the things that really need done?

5:40 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

haaaaaaaay

why havent u visited me, i miss you!!

why do I want a pepperoni pizza?

why do I have to work till 6 pm?

12:39 PM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Why am I loving my new position?

Why won't the people from my other job leave me alone?

Why do they now realize that they messed up on a good thing?

Why is my internet usage in the new gig limited A LOT?

Why don't I really care?

Why am I not wanting to spend my money to go to Florida?

Hey Foxy!!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Clay said...

why am i posting a day late?

why havent i been to your blog in awhile?

why were the grammys lackluster but still entertained me?

why, oh why?!

8:34 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Why did I finally get walls?

Why am I back?

Why did I miss you?

Why do I KNOW you miss me?

LOL!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why was I so sad that I couln't visit Coretta?

Why was glad the boss let us watch the funeral on t.v.?

Why am I mad that I haven't been by Foxy's spot in ages?

Why am I sad that this behavior will likely continute?

Why am I glad to be employed even if it means I have to abandon my blog friends sometimes?

Have a wonderful weekend, Foxy love!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Why can't I type on this one manuscript that I need to complete?

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home