Monday, February 13, 2006

"Foxy Hills 07304"

“Foxy Hills 07304”
Episode 13
“Baby Its cold outside”….



Baby its cold outside……

Yeah the Blizzard of 2006 has definitely put the smack down on the NY, NJ and CT tri-state area. Almost 27 inches covered New York City yesterday, the most on record. However, that is not enough to shut down the city that never sleeps. People still woke up and made their way into the respectful places of employment and the Salt & Plow trucks were in full gear making sure to make the Monday morning commute as normal as possible. I on the other hand chose to be snowed in with my baby, I made sure to stock the house with all of our favorite snacks and we just relaxed and rested. As much as I don’t like to sleep I admit all the extra shut eye I received this weekend is going to help make my week a better one.

Not to mention the two meals we prepared together that will now become lunch for the week so I’m all set. After finding my car we cleared a path for Monday morning and ran back home to get warm and prepare dinner. Two cocktails and two platefuls later I was warm and on my way to sleep.

So to all my east coast bloggers I hope you guys had a safe warm weekend and welcome back to the work week.

On your way into the office today be sure to bundle up and remember….. Baby its cold outside…..

6 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

you aint lyen we got 16 inches in philly and not the kind of inches i like! ha!!!!! stay warm foxy!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hey Love Drops....
hope all is well

1:34 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

~~~ D ~~~

5:39 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Awwwww how cute, stay warm!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I coulda been snowed in at my parents' house. But I chose not to. So I'm revelling in only having received 3 or 4 inches in the Valley where I sleep at night....

6:53 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

I just cannot do snow...that's how I know I will forever be in the south.

Happy Valentine's Day!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home