Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Breakthrough...Pt.1 I'm in love...

She did it one more time yall, How Mary will always be able to drop an album and drop into your mind and your soul, now of course the album dropped a month ago but everyone who knows me personally knows how much of a Mary fan I am so it took time for me to break this album down make it my own and in this process I think I have driven my boyfriend crazy with the songs but he gets it now

So “Lucky” this one is for you……

“Seen many men in my time but none of them compare to mine I ain't got to knock on wood to tell y’all that I got it so good. He's everything that I need and all that a man should be put me on a flight if I want to buy out the mall if I want to. Now I know ya'll heard before these same old metaphors but my love is so much more I don’t want to change it I don’t want to do without ya baby cause he’s just above the rest I must confess the bestLove that I’ve ever had And I just got to let you know this . Don’t let them tell you nothing differentYou’re the only one I’m needing I don’t want no one but you Baby no one will do and what they say don’t even matter they don’t know what I know about ya I don’t want no one but you baby no one will do. It’s me and him through the wire cause when it comes to love he delivers, my personal UPS I’m sending him an SOS That I love him and I want him and don’t want to replace him with nobody else, I’m going to keep holding onI’m going to keep the loving strong”.

Baby, u are the one…I’m just the “Lucky” one…

Thanks Mary!

11 Comments:

Blogger ddsprncs said...

I also love Mary, Saw her in cancert awhile back and it was great. My husband bought me the cd for christmas and I love it.

Found you on "no bastard kids blog"

Ill be back!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hun that so sweet!

Love is beautiful!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awwwwwww, thas whas up
and hell zi been wit mary ever since "you remind me" and "real love"!!!!!

have a good weekend foxy!!!
-D

4:41 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Awww. I'm happy for you, Foxy! :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Mary is the truth! Glad you're happy!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no doubt... she's awesome!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Saw MJB on Oprah yesterday. MJB rocks. I'm proud of her.

9:36 AM  
Blogger The Secretary of Defense said...

Aw shnap, the album is off the yozlebobs!!! Almost the story of my life, but I'm male, so I still say In My Lifetime Vol.1 by Hov is still my life on CD but that Mary is the ONE. Keep it up though, Fox.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

I totally understand you.
That was so sweet, he is a lucky guy and so are you.

5:08 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

That's beautiful! Enjoy it

5:59 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

BBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my SONG!!!!!!!!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home