Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday??

I have been doing my best to keep this weekly post going strong…Today is another day yall know what to do…

WHY
now that “Red” has found a job in NJ does he sound more confused than ever?

WHY does that confuse me?

WHY do I wake up some mornings wishing I was 15 again?

WHY do I wake up other mornings wishing I was 29?

WHY does it seem that no matter how much cleaning I do, there is always more to be done?

WHY is love so amazing?

WHY does it make you do crazy thing?

WHY is everybody asking if the diet worked?

WHY
am I not sure how to answer that question?

WHY
am I awake 6 hours before I have to be in the office?

7 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

why ask why?

why did Gordon Parks have to leave us?

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, when I open myself to the world, do I still keep "that other door" closed? To everyone?

Why does it excite me to come over and read Why Wednesday?

Why do I want a copy of the PostSecret book for myself and copy for my middle sister?

Why am I anxious to get home this weekend to open a package that's waiting at my sister's for me?

Why?

Why?

WhY?

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Why do I hope my postsecret is in the book?

Why do I have a pimple right on the end of my nose today?

Why do I think everyone is looking at my nose?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why I forgot about Y Weds?

Why am I getting my days of the week mixed up?

Why do I need more than this one short spring break?

12:32 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Why do I miss coming to you blog and feel out of the loop?

6:15 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

a week late but happy wed to you too,,,,

qt

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

Why am I so fly?

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home