Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

WHY am I on a crash diet this week?

WHY did I convince “Lucky” to do this diet with me?

WHY am I at my desk looking at walls and thinking ‘bout steak?

WHY did my brother get a NEW job in NEW JERSEY?

WHY is it about to go down?

WHY did it take me so long to write this post?

WHY did I think I would owe $2000 on my taxes?

WHY do I not owe but I’m about to get a fierce refund?

WHY is the inspector coming today to look at my car so I can get a check?

WHY doesn’t he even have a clue that I’m not going to ever fix the dent?

WHY
am I online at work looking for a overseas?

8 Comments:

Blogger Jerrster said...

Why am I the first one to comment today?

Why is it so warm today?

Why is Foxy Brown so busy he can only blog on Wednesdays?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why does school suck?

Why did I run over time on my speech?

Why am I sad?

Why I have to do better next time?

Why me?

4:24 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Why don't I know what the diet is?
hit me: brooklynbabeblossoms@myway.com

with it!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

overseas?????? OH, NO!

Good luck, whatever it be!

7:37 AM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Why am I still tired 2 days post Mardi Gras?

Why did I think today was Wednesday instead of Thursday?

Why is there scratches on the bumper on my 2006 toyota like someone backed into my car?

Why do I need to just lay down and count to 10?

6:20 PM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

is the diet working?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Why am I reading blogs when my head hurts this bad?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

why you ackin' like you aint miss me?

i think i'm back.
it may be a limited engagement thing.
we'll see.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home