Sunday, January 22, 2006

Your Dimension Of Greatness…..

Your Dimension Of Greatness…..
No one can know the potential, of a life that is committed to win; with courage - the challenge it faces, to achieve great success in the end!
So, explore the Dimension of Greatness, and believe that the world CAN be won; by a mind that is fully committed, KNOWING the task can be done!
Your world has no place for the skeptic, No room for the DOUBTER to stand; to weaken your firm resolution that you CAN EXCEL in this land!
We must have VISION TO SEE our potential, And FAITH TO BELIEVE that we can; Then COURAGE TO ACT with conviction, to become what GOD MEANT us to be!
So, possess the strength and the courage, to conquer WHATEVER you choose; it’s the person WHO NEVER GETS STARTED that is destined FOREVER to lose!

-Unknown....

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

"Your world has no place for the skeptic, No room for the DOUBTER to stand; to weaken your firm resolution that you CAN EXCEL in this land!"

"it’s the person WHO NEVER GETS STARTED that is destined FOREVER to lose!"

LOVE IT! That first one is going on my note wall.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Wow! I hear that...so very much what we needed to day! Thanks Foxy!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Wonderful...:)

Since I missed why wed...

Why am I still at work?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

the last line of that is the best!

words to live by that is for sure...before it gets too late.

you hear yourself Jerry?....yes thank you me.

you're welcome.

3:15 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

oooh i love that

8:03 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

And a big amen to that last line. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.

Peace

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Oh, I needed that!! I am saving that and hanging it up at work, where I constantly am bombarded by people like that.

11:59 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

I working on keeping that "C" for courage on my chest, cause somedays you gotta have a "S" for super wo/man to pull that ish off....
ya feel me!
Later Lovedrops *wink*

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home