Wednesday, January 18, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

Here in Jersey City we have madness going on but the WHY's will never stop....


WHY am I in the office at 7:15am but I'm not gonna start working till 9am?

WHY did I have to work on King Day this year?

WHY after being here 10 weeks do I still not accept that I have to pay for coffee?

WHY did Foxybrown & DJ Durty Redd turn it at a Birthday Party this weekend?


WHY did the equipment fail @ 2pm (5 hours before the party was supposed to start)?

WHY did it all work out in the end?

WHY do people eat chili for lunch, knowing that they suffer from horrible gas?

WHY do they pass gas at their desk as they are talking to you and keep a straight face?

WHY am I glad little Nixzmary Brown is in a better place right now?


WHY do I want them to bury BOTH her parents under the fukkin jail?

WHY is just thinking about this story making me upset?



Happy Hump Day everyone...What's your WHY???





6 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Why do have to be in school till tonite?

Why am I first? *cheese*

Why, speaking of gas, is it taco salad day on the job?

Why am I glad I don't have to be here later?

Why do I feel bad for the bathrooms?

Why can't anyone talk about little Nix Brown without getting mad?

Why should some people have kids?

Why am I mad now?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why am I so tired when I haven't done ish all week?

Why can't I have any appreciation for this "break"?

Why am I giving myself a pep talk to go to the gym?

Why do my pep talks turn into talking myself out of it?

Happy Wednesday Foxy!

7:11 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

why am i dying over that statment about that the chili?

why did i have to work on sunday AND king day?

why do i wish i was at my old job sometimes?

why do i wish i was in ny right now?

why am i so sleepy and the first half the day isn't even done?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

why havent i felt like blogging?
lol

have a great weekend!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Why did this post have me busting up till I got to the end?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Why can't I concentrate on work?

Why does my dog follow me everywhere including the bathroom?

Why is she staring at me right this minute?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home