Monday, April 24, 2006

Manic Monday


Ok in the past few weeks there has been so much going on I feel as though I can hardly keep up. I have a new roommate, my boyfriend is one year older and I have seen first hand the devastation from Hurricane Katrina. I have learned that @ age 28 there is so much about myself that I am confident in and at the same time there is much about me that is slowly being discovered. We never know what we can survive until we are faced with the challenge so I think that my lesson is to not sell myself short. I can do anything I put my mind and energy toward.

So for those of you who are dreading the Manic Monday that is to come, just know that there is nothing to fear as we can survive anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home