Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday???

WHY was I up at 4am this morning preparing to get ready for my day?

WHY is my car in the shop and not going to be ready till noon?

WHY will I be in the office by noon?

WHY would I rather just take today off to wait for my car?

WHY is that not an option since I go on vacation tomorrow?

WHY did I e-mail my brother in London thinking I would get to talk to him early today?

WHY did his work e-mail send me an out of office response?

WHY am I rolling my eyes?

WHY do I feel that visiting New Orleans is going to be really hit home?

WHY do I hope that the food I eat while visiting “Nawlins” hits home as well?

WHY no matter where I’m going or what I’m doing is food such a high priority for me?

WHY am I outta here cuz I gotta go pack

WHY am I gonna turn it out for “Lucky’s” Birthday?

To all the Bloggers who have been reading faithfully, I see you and though I may not always comment I’m always reading. WHY am I so thankful that you guys are still a part of my show??

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerrster said...

uh Why am I first in Foxy Brown's comment box...cuz I gave up on sleeping?

Why do I think I will win the lottery?

Why do I hope a woman so far away thinks I'm treasure?

Why will I never give up coming here...wishing for my Wednesday wish might come true?

Why is foxy so foxy brown?

I ask you.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why am I in need of some luvin?

Why will I have access to it Friday?

Why I can't wait that long?

Why is the semester almost over?

Why am I second?

Why do I want Jerry to share his winnings with me if he wins?

Why I don't know Jerry?

Why he have to be first? LOL

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is New Orleans going to turn you out?

Why am I eating pizza from two days ago?

Why have I been eating pizza for the last three days?

Why am I mad that there is now free salad in my office?

Why do I not want to eat it?

Why do I think my speedo was tight this morning when I went swimming?

Why might it have something to do with all the pizza and garlic sauce?

Why might it not have anything to do with the pizza or garlic sauce?

Why might it have to do with my trip to New Orleans?

Why might it have to do with the food I ate in New Orleans?

Why might Foxy soon find out about Cafe de Mond

10:25 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Why did I finally come out of blog hibernation?

Why am I always hungry?

Why am I saving more "why's" for Tomorrow??

Why is it almost 7PM and I'm still at work?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home