Tuesday, March 28, 2006

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday

Gee Whiz where do I begin there is just so much going on but hold on and see if you guys can stay with me I can’t be the only one with Why’s outthere….

WHY am I supposed to be in Maryland this weekend to help “Red” make his move back to New Jersey?

WHY
have I not figured out how and when I’m getting there?

WHY is Grey’s Anatomy turning me out?

WHY am I psyched about my upcoming trip to New Orleans?

WHY did I get 10 comments on my post on threesomes?

WHY did I get 47 e-mails regarding my post?

WHY did that confirm how many people love to hate a threesome?

WHY
is April going to be a fierce month on The Foxybrown Show?

WHY did “604” finally get his blog started?

WHY does he miss the Ghetto Chinese from “Chengs” in Jersey City?

WHY am I about to tear up 4 wings and fries?

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Why do I not check Foxy for ONE day and he pop up with TWO post? LOL

4:24 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

WOW!!!! Why am I glad 604 finally got his blog started? Why was that post yesterday FIERCE, and had me and Kibbles and Bits guessing? Why do you need to hurry up and get your cookies before I eat, I mean, sell them all....LMAO!!!!!

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY did I miss the 3some post until today?

WHY is today a slow, sleepy, downlow day?

WHY do I want to move closer to home so badly?

WHY is the job market there still not satisfactory?

WHY am I having such a hard time scheduling my state tests and getting my substitute teacher certification finished?

WHY am I asking so many why's?

Enquiring minds wanna know.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

why do i miss my foxy?!?!?!

9:40 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

10 comments about 3somes...damn...the misses watches grey's anatomy...all of them got problems...crazy azz folks

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

why did I miss Foxy's comment till this morning from my blog.

why can't I get my slowpoke ass over here on Why Wednesday?

why does the thought of coming NYC in Spring sound so excellent?

why do I read the "what's going on" section of the New Yorker Magazine and get so frustrated with the LA art scene.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why do I have to play catch up and find out what's been up with my dear foxy?

Why am I in such a lovely mood today?

Why am I back?

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home