Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Just Foxy....

I'm just wondering how to get this off of my chest
I'm just wondering how to make this one the best

I'm just wondering how to say what I feel
I'm just wondering if this is the real deal

I'm just lost in my thoughts struggling with my emotions
I'm just one good day away from a very kind notion

I'm just thinking about what tomorrow will bring
I'm just thinking 'bout the lyrics of the song I sing

I'm just feeling that its gonna get better from here
I'm just feeling on my face the cold route of a tear

I'm just love, in love, loving and being loved

I'm just life.....I'm just Foxy (Coming real soon...)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man am I glad to see you're coming back.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Glad you're back pa. I missed you!!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m just thinking about the next time I’ll see you
I’m just thinking about the drinks last night with 5454898 (numbers spell a name)

I’m just wondering how loves really feels
I’m just wondering why I was there when you met the real deal

I’m just glad that your still a strong Foxy
I’m just glad that this time in Europe no one ask you about “Box”

8:34 PM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy you are back. I missed you. I miss reading your posts. I hope you keep it up.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

it's been a long time, but I haven't forgotten you.

i hope life is treating you oh so well, foxy!

peace and prosperity

8:46 PM  
Blogger The OE said...

I hear ya. I'm foxy too;)

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home