Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

Good Morning Everyone I hope everyone is well and staying warm in this crazy weather we have been experiencing….Let’s get to it!

WHY do they say that God will never give you more than you can handle?

WHY does this make me a tough cookie?

WHY is it always about food with me?

WHY have I not packed for my trip to Europe?

WHY am I only taking two pairs of jeans and 3 t-shirts?

WHY is MOTHER FOX so stubborn?

WHY am I truly my mother’s child?

WHY am I going to have to go skiing next year?

WHY will my experience be nothing like the movie Ski Trip?

WHY have I not been to LA in so long?

WHY does the West Coast want the FOX to return?

WHY is Grey’s Anatomy giving me life this season?

WHY is O’Malley HOT but not as hot as my "O’Lucky"?

WHY do I feel like being late to work just cuz?

WHY
is that soooo not gonna happen?

Have a great day yall!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerrster said...

WHY am I on the money this time and the first to comment?

WHY is the show Dexter giving me halicious nightmares?

WHY is Foxy B down asking WHY only once a month now?

WHY I say?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Why is Foxy suddenly slipping up with the posts (once a month???)

Why am I going to be in DC but NOT in New York next month as I hoped?

Why am I not complaining about it?

Why haven't you called me Foxy??

Why oh Why???

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home