Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

Ok it has been forever and a Wednesday since I blogged so lemme see....Where do I start?


WHY is Beyonce trippin out?

WHY is Justin Timberlake really bringing Sexyback?

WHY is my upcoming trip officially the Foxybrown Europe Tour?

WHY am I addicted to Noah's Arc to the point that its sad?

WHY is "GUY" turning all the girls out on the show?

WHY am I gonna start writing "That Bitch Thursdays"?

WHY is Corinne Bailey Rae's album the best kept secret of 2006?

WHY does my mom really dig my boyfriend?

WHY does my boyfriend really dig my mom?

WHY is Chicken Noodle Soup my new favorite song?

WHY is that just WRONG?


What's your WHY?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Yeah why is chicken noodle soup your favorite song? I just don't get it?

Why you gonna start a new day post when wednesdays are so far apart already? LOL

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

uhhh still waiting for you to get another job and get back to daily posting!!!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Why did I know that you would like that simple ass song...lol

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yana----what the hell is up with you loverboy---I am soooooooo happy that love bug finally got a whole of that butt and torn it up because you are just looking in the sky now that most fools do whenthey are in love

Miss you dearly!!!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home