Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday????

Two consecutive entries should make yall feel it….

WHY do I leave the country in 7 days?

WHY have I packed nothing?

WHY do I have to go to Europe to see friends that live 20 minutes away from me in NJ?

WHY do I have 100 phone calls to return before I set foot on a plane?

WHY do I have about 15 calls to make once I get off the plane?

WHY am I wondering if I’m going to beat this cold by next week?

WHY did I think I was being FIERCE and TRENDY by attending a new bar opening in NYC last night?

WHY is my FIERCE and TRENDY behind paying for it right now?

WHY do I want to run a Marathon now?

WHY do I have to give up cookies from Magnolia Bakery first?

WHY do I want Giants Tickets for this weekend but can’t find any?

WHY can’t I believe that I just wrote that?

Ok this cold is “obviously” getting the best of me so I’m going to pull it together to drag my sick and hung-over behind into the office! I hope you all have a great week!

Jerry….I’m waiting for your comments…

6 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - you're a mess!

Europe sounds fun. But to see people that like right off the turnpike is a mess!

5:46 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Why is it that some of your friends who live 15 minutes away still won't see your ass before you go to London?

Why is it that next year if any ONE of ya;ll go away with out me, it's going to be a PROBLEM! ESPECIALLY if my husband is going....lol

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Why did I not see that I had one more rung to go on the ladder before stepping off it last Sunday.

Why is my ankle swollen up so large it's looks like what I imagine Opie's Aunt Bea's would look like when her gout acted up?

Why don't I make plans for going to NYC sometime before it gets hot and humid there again.

Why is it when I heard on the news last night "Foxy Brown" was given 3 years probation in NYC. I laughed because I thought wtf? What's he gone and done now???

Why am I such a goof?

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brother from another mother will be at the game wearing his white #72 jersey, a mullet and a mustache for Halloween. (Now you know who this must be with that sorth of comment)

The paper man doesn't pay you mind no more? You better use one of those phone calls and reach out to those who can help you when in need.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

why did you post two wednesdays in a row and i missed it?

why do i wish i were leaving the country too?

why am kicking myself about passing up an opportunity that really came at the wrong time anyway?

why am i praying that it will come back around when the time is right?

why am i spending my saturday night eating oreos and watching "are you afraid of the dark?" on youtube?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

why did i forget to wish you a safe trip?

bon voyage! love ya, foxy!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home