Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday?

WHY was my trip to Europe so FIERCE?

WHY have I not come down off my travel high?

WHY do I have about 33 and 1/3 stories to tell and I don’t know where to begin?

WHY is Ryan-Air officially the most GANGSTA Airline in the world?

WHY did I just have to watch the movie “Hostel” one day before staying in one?

WHY is Apple Fanta the bomb and I don’t know where I can buy it outside of Dublin?

WHY
am I so mad I could not find Fried Twinkies while I was in Europe?

WHY am I just going to have to find them here in the states?

WHY am I up so early?

WHY did “604” try to get me jumped on Ryan-Air?

WHY after 10 years is my television slowly dying?

WHY can I not wait to see my “Lucky Charm’s”?

WHY when I do, we are both gonna see Green Clovers, Yellow Moons and Pink Stars?

7 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Why am I still at work?

Why do I have to go the bathroom again, and just came back?

Why is there a website called niggaspace.com?

Why are folks registering for that site?

Why have you not been by blog!


(Okay that last one is a question too...)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Why have you not commented on my blog lately?

Why am I wishing I could be a fly on the wall when you get your Lucky Charms?

Why am I getting ready to head to DC next week?

Why will you give me a million and one reasons why you WON'T be there?

Holla at me!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why you gotta start blogging about this trip?

4:35 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why am I needing a trip out of the country?

why would I rather be at the dentist than work?

why am I so happy for you, dear foxy?

why is it 6:46pm and I'm about to fall asleep?

why don't i want to talk to him?

why do i want to talk to him?

why does the whole relationship thing always seem to suck for me?

why am i waiting on my time to shine?

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fried Twinkies??????

Apple Fanta does sound really, really good.

What about the Blue Diamonds?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Why haven't I been here in ages?

Why doesn't Foxy remember me (do you remember me?)?

Why doesn't Foxy know that the CVS across the street from me sells Apple Fanta?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

why didn't you post today the 29th...it's Wednesday and my birthday.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home