Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

Good Morning everyone I'm just gonna get right down to business today...

WHY is today going on record as the hottest day of the year?

WHY did I take today off from work?

WHY do I have to drive all they way to Upstate NY to fight a speeding ticket?

WHY will I be driving slowly on the way there?

WHY did I FINALLY book my trip to London?

WHY can I not even begin to tell you how its about to go down?

WHY am I doing the Young Joc dance while I type this blog entry?

WHY did I not realize "Foxy" is as popular in the UK as I am in the States?

WHY is "RED" leaving for London tonight?

WHY does he have a list of candy to bring back for me?

WHY do I only want candy from London?

Wassup with yall?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up sweetie--Its your Corp Benefits friend--I miss your silly ass soo much--Its been so long, we have to keep in touch--Your summer sounds like its all booked up---We need to hook up and maybe do lunch sometime--Hope all is welll "Lucky" boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Well FOXY since you sent me the e-mail asking why I haven't been here...let me give you my WHY list...

Why is it blazing hot here in Chi-town right now?

Why is it hotter in my apartment than it is outside?

Why can I not wait for the rain to come through tonight to drop the temperature?

Why did me and the other half have yet another fight Monday night?

Why am I about to tell him that we need to take a break?

Why am I not upset about it?

Why am I planning a trip to the East Coast for October/November?

Holla at me!!!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Foxy, Foxy Brown...you devil...going to the UK??? Lucky dog... Better blog from there.

Why is the rest of the country on fire and here in So Cal. it's finally bearable?

Why don't I book my Fall trip to NYC?

Why did speed in the first place?

Why do you insist on posting only on Wednesdays?...I miss the SHOW!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why does the heat make people crazy?

Why am I praying for a Federal desk job within the next 3 years?

Why is it that when someone finally falls for me, I want nothing more than to be single?

Why am I comforted by watching "A different World" re-runs?

Why was that so random?

Love ya, Foxy! Grace and Peace!

7:11 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

I want some excuses for this heat as well!! Man, people better start believing Global Warming now..lol

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Mr. Brian having such a struggle getting back into the habit after being offline for nearly 4 months?

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home