Friday, August 05, 2005

"Lucky Strikes Back"!!!!

Lucky Strikes Back!

Faster than a Hoe on the stroll……
Stronger than a latex condom….
No Fag can come close to doing what he has done to "Foxybrown"

It’s a bird……
It’s a plane…….
Honey…..its “Lucky Charm” and no he’s not from planet of Krypton (why did "Lucky" just correct me on this) he’s from the Hood of Dublin!

I know you guys have been waiting for the update for soooooo long and this is the way the story goes down. “Lucky Charm” has placed all of his cards on the table and I have read them and guess what boys and girls……I have decided to play!

Today actually makes 2 months since the day “Lucky” and I first met, granted there has been a ton of fun going on in that time but my boy has been consistent in keeping a smile on my face and challenging me to face the unknown. Oh and you all know he reads the Blog so he knows what he’s getting into.

Now……What does this mean for The Show?

It means it just gets better. You guys know it’s been a long time since I have had a shorty so every now and again I’m going to need to run a few scenarios by you all just to make sure I’m doing the right things. Of course in the past I have had relationships that have not worked out for a number of reasons but for some reason I know that this is going to be so different from anything I have experienced before. “Lucky” has received rave reviews from my Executive Producer “Red” and my summer intern “Mr. A. Gay” though it is my straight brother “604” who predicted that I would end up with “Lucky”
(Very ironic considering he was “Boston Publics” #1 Fan).

Ok so without further delay allow me to introduce you guys to my man (lissen to me LOL) “Lucky Charm”

(Audience screams out…"Erin Go Bragh"!!!!!!)

Ok and before I head outta here and let you all start your FIERCE weekends one more bit of information. For those of you who don’t know there is a Blackweblog competition currently underway….Who knew there was such a thing but it’s really cute. Now I told my brother about this yesterday and within minutes he had nominated me for something or another and last night I started to get hype about it all…Especially when I searched a listing of Blogs written by African-Americans (politically correct term) and found mine. Damn who knew people read my shit???

Ok so here is the deal if you love the show and you want to vote for me and my crew click HERE and make it happen. I can’t tell you what category to put me in as I’m different things to different people but just vote and know that I have already voted for some of yall but I’m not naming names!

Ok that’s it from me you guys have officially been “Foxdated” I’m out; I got to go call the boyfriend. LOL!

How ‘bout that!!!

Wait...Wait. Any questions?????

11 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

giv me a minute to post a more detailed comment lol but OH MMY FUCKEN GOT, YOUR HYSTERICAL.

6:56 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

No questions, but one comment... You SOOPED!!!! (I know the spelling is incorrect, but you know what I mean)... awwwww how cute. *rolls eyes* LMAO!! No, really, I hope it lasts... and ya'll have FUN together.. don't forget to always be friends. But always remember... I love you more (you like how I took your line...) hee hee ;)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

hey FoxyBrown, just got back from polling station and you got my vote.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I polled you for categories C,D,F,G,J,K.

you get it on, man! :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Congratulations on your new relationship! :)

Best wishes ... or should I say good luck! ;)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a minute! You have a man! Ok what is the deal. I just moved here are there any more surprises for me I need to know right nowwwwwwwww!!!

Well good luck to you and I hope it all works out, take your time, because we all know that it reveals people...and who knows this better than us!

Good luck! I knew you always liked oreo cookies with the milk! lol! lol!

10:55 AM  
Blogger ClayStarr said...

now playing....lil mo - let's make it official.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yo Foxy!

Good luck on your new relationship man!

Oh and I voted for ya. Now be sure to do the same for me. :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger E said...

Congrats on getting Lucky.

p.s. Miracle Greens is a food supplement in powdered format that you mix with water or juice & it says to provide anywhere from 5-10 servings of veggies a day.

11:20 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Well lookie here lookie here...Foxy done got him a boo...good luck dawlin

3:12 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

Awww. my baby has grown up and became a LADY! lol... Congrats.. I know he better treat you right and with the upmost respct. no if ands or butts (lol) about it.

remember to be friends first and always. Keep that comminucation open always.

I am happy for you - got any cute friends for me?

qt

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home