Monday, August 08, 2005

Moody Monday

Wassup Everyone,

I don't really have too much to say today but I would never deprive you guys. As you guy know these last few weeks have been very eventful for the show. I feel like every weekend I'm in a new city or just in the same city moving so fast it feels like I'm in a new city!

I kinda took it light this weekend and avoided gettting into anything to heavy. My summer intern however ran the streets from Friday through late last night. This morning was actually the first time I have seen my roommate since Friday morning. I'm glad he's enjoying his time here in the city and I'm glad I had a chance to breathe.

This weekend consisted of Dinner with "Lucky Charm" and "604", watching "227" on DVD
("Hi Maweeeeeee....This is Saaaaaaaaaaandra") helping my little sister move into her Manhattan Chic apartment. Going into the office on Sunday (over-achieving) and then laundry and some bonding time with "604"

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when my "604" leaves for the UK and my intern heads back for his last year of Grad School.

Toward the end of the night I found myself chatting on the phone getting the details of the weekend across the country.

Checked in with the boyfriend for the evening and before I knew it, it was 5:45am

Time to get the show on the road....

Happy Monday Yall.....If anything exciting happens before I leave the office I promise to post!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes a breather is just the thing we need, ain't it? *Feels great!*

6:52 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

227 dvd??? thas great [insert flo hangen out the window or whatever her names was] lol

7:06 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

hmmmm... thus the reason why you didn't answer my phone call... *rolls eyes*

8:49 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

LOl, down time come sin handy - take it from me cause I surely do need some.

Take it easy. You dont know how to stay home no how. I told you that yesterday. lol

qt

9:02 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Happy Monday, Foxy. :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Golly, I want a Manhattan chic apt.::sigh:::

12:02 PM  
Blogger Icylyrics said...

I want a Manhattan Chic apartment too. 227 oh wow, the memories of that show.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Happy Monday from the Chicago Division Foxy!

4:37 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Girl, your blog is giving me ideas. Thanks again.. I like the moody Monday thing.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home