Friday, September 30, 2005

"THE BIG CHILL".....






“The Big Chill”


FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZE SHUUUUUUUUUGA!!!



"I’m Foxybrown and I demand that you take cold ass back to the North Pole now Beyotch"!

Ok so picture it 6am this morning and I’m spinning around the house trying to make my way out of the door to get the last day of the work week started and I was all tricked out in my pretty white (short-sleevedd) Lacoste polo shirt I grab the “Fox Fone”, palm pilot & car keys and I’m out the door…..PAUSE….Ummmm why am I walking down the street shivering…Oh Hell to da Nawwww! I turn right around and head back in and rip off the cute shirt and put on the warm oxford followed by the nice zip up sweater. Ok so I realize that fall is here but damnit I’m not happy about it!

Next reality check is when I’m in my car and I’m driving to work, I refuse to turn on my heat because that would be like giving in to that “Frosty” punk so instead I sit in the cool air singing or howling my heart out to Mariah Carey’s “Circles” currently on repeat on my i-pod when I see my breath in front of me....WTF??? Ok so about half way to work I give in to Fall…You win….I just want to be warm.

Ok so here we are another weekend and a big one if you live in NY
The NY Yankees are taking on The Boston Red Sox for the last weekend of the season.
A three game extravaganza is the plan which means I’m going to have some major GAS this weekend. Yall know “Lucky” is crazy over sports. Ok this is my cue to pack enough books, music and projects to keep me occupied for the entire weekend. This is also the cue for anyone that has access to “The Fox Fone” to use the number this weekend I’ll be taking all calls I promise! Now the weekend is not completely lost; we will go grocery shopping tonight and pick up some game food and will whip up a few dishes that we can prepare together “Group Activity” cuz I may not know sports but I know how to hit a home run in the kitchen!

Tune in for “Foxy Hills” on Monday for updates on the weekend and to find out what “Da Fuzz” has planned for FOXY!

Oh and to all of you over there in the “Free Foxybrown” T-shirts….I see you and just like Martha Stewart”It’s a good thing”!

This has been your official "Foxdate" I am about to get my day started…I wish you all a FABULOUS and FIERCE but most of all FOXY weekend!!! Be blessed…Be safe….Be good….BE OUT!


Goooooooooooooo Beyonce! Oh I mean Goooooooooo Yankees!!!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Mr. Brian doesn't have access to the "Fox Fone" then he'll just have to settle for wishing Foxy a nice weekend.

Thanks for the kind comments, Foxy. Another reason why I tune into the show multiple times daily!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Once you start watching sports, you'll get hooked! Trust me! LOL
Enjoy your weekend foxy baby!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Ha!!!!!!! omg u crack me up!!! Have a great weeekend and I'll see yah Monday on the show!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Have a fabulous weekend, beloved!

6:44 AM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Fall is in some places and the heat is still on in others. Heading to Richmond VA for work, it will be a chilly 56 degrees. I then have to turn around a fly to Huntsville, AL and Jackson, MS where it will be a muggy 87 degrees. Well enjoy the weekend and LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

GQ- I bet you didn't know I used to live in Richmond I guess the fact that Foxy is back @ home probably lets you know what I think of it. No actually I did love Richmond I initially planned to move back but I was the wiser and learned from my brother...The Country just aint for me! However, while you are there pick up a box of Chocolate Chip Cookies from "Ukrops" while you are there my stomach is hurting just thining about them!

Foxy weekend to you baby boi!

6:55 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

That is so funny. I remember fighting winter. It's no joke. The hawk is descending...stay warm!

6:57 AM  
Blogger C.R. Knight said...

heck yeah it's COLD out... i went out to the roof top deck and i was literally blown away. have a great weekend!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I'm with you! I'm so sorry to see summer leave. A cool day is nice every once in a while, but dammit, I want the heat! :-)

Have a great weekend foxy, sports and all!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

Have a nice weekend foxxy! I am so loving your show, reading it on the sly in work and my work mates are always looking at me.
Oh well im going to have a nice weekend and if all goes well, my plans will fall into place, wish me luck

7:55 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Sup Fox!!! Enjoy your Friday, yippee its here!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

LOL! love it! Fall is kicking in, baby!

I see that I've missed at lot over here since I've been under the weather. I absolutely love yesterday's entry. Keep doing the damn thing Foxy! And have a wonderful weekend!

8:37 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

yeah i had my "reality check" today, too...it made me late for work as i had to strip down and then re-figure out for another 20 mins what in the blue hell i was going to wear....

12:22 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

LETS GO YANKEES! Bum,bum, bumbum, Bum!

LETS GO YANKEES! Bum,bum, bumbum, Bum!

LETS GO YANKEES! Bum,bum, bumbum, Bum!

And down with the DEADSox...! 'nuff said..

1:53 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

cute site!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it already that cold over there???? oh shoot!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

"Hell to da Nawwww!!"

LOL! I love it. ;)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Baby...the best way to stay warm is to snuggle up next to Lucky. Forget work, forget the outside world and definately forget the sports. :) (actually I'm a Toronto Blue Jays fan)

All I can say is...least it ain't friggin footsball!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

I Love sporting events...cute guys!!

Have a blessed one foxy...

Thanks for your concern while I was sickly:)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home