Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"Foxy Hills 07304"




"Foxy Hills 07304"
Episode2: Where is Mama Fox?/ Jail House Fox?





Last week I met Daddy and Mama Charm……This week I try to figure out where the hell my own mama is so after calling 20x and fighting traffic to get to her house I finally make it to her street and enter the house and “NOTHING”! Nobody was home and nobody was answering cell phones. It is times like these that I question whether they even like me or not. I get back in my car and begin to take the journey back to the Jersey Estates and when I am about 10 minutes away from home when my cell phone rings when I see “Mother Fox” in the call display I immediately pull over and proceed to give her a piece of my worried mind and troubled heart. For some reason my mother did not think that it was so bad and because of that I was forced to just say good night and hang up the phone. One day she will get it….One day!

On a lighter note early Saturday Morning "Lucky" and I make our way to upstate NY to visit “The Christmas Tree Store” I could not believe it was an entire store dedicated to turning your home into a Christmas Wonderland and my baby was in heaven. Aisles and aisles of lights, candles, stockings, festive decorations and keepsakes. It was unreal, as I watched him go crazy over the great items that he purchased now 45 minutes and a whole hell of a lot of money later “Lucky” makes the announcement that we have to return…As they only had half the stuff and we need to come back for ornaments and trees….I am looking at the items that I have selected (Tupperware and Halloween Candy) and thinking to myself am I dating Chris Kringle? As I’m sure my boyfriend is thinking that he is dating “Ebenegro Scrooge” I’m confident that we will work through it and that this is not the last that you will be hearing about “The Christmas Tree Store”.

Saturday evening we all hung out in the city and met up with my boy “Kill Bill” and also met up with Lucky’s boy “Gypsy Woman” for drinks. It was a fun and interesting evening. Sunday was kinda low key…I dropped “Lucky” home early in the morning and spent some bonding time with “Red” we talked watched a recording of “Top Model" and then when it was all over we got dressed and hit it to the city to hang out and party wth “Mister 7” all in all it was a great weekend and oh and one thing I left out…Friday afternoon I check my mail to find that there has been a warrant issued for my arrest!

Only on my fukkin show!!!!!

WHY is DA MAN trying to take the show off the air?

WHY is the Fuzz Fukkin with Foxy?


Yeah…..You know the deal…..Next week, same time, same place.
The next entry may come to you live from a Jersey City prison cell but just stay tuned….

17 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Haaaaa!! Jersey City Prison cell!!! Foxy I love the show keep it going!!! Itt is more interesting than any TV show I ever watched! :) Have a crunk day!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

okay what is a damn shame? care to elaborate in my comments lol what u mean?

5:34 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Warrant for your arrest oh hell no!! Foxy I have to tell you that I love the Christmas Tree Shops. I was just there on Friday.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Buck Rogers said...

breaking the law breaking the law
bad boy bad boys what you gonna do waht you gonna do

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF??????? A warrant???????? What did you do? Or what DIDN'T you do? Details! DETAILS!

Hope it all works out for you!

7:10 AM  
Blogger E said...

Wow...sounds like you got some drama. I'm amazed at the stores that are out there. I wonder what the Christmas Store does the rest of the year when nobody's thinking about Christmas. Then again, it is late September and you guys went there. Interesting...*LOL*.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuzz? Police just make my skin itch.

9:00 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Ebenegro Scrooge... LMAO!!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

ROFL the mental images of Lucky acting like a kid in a candy store and you by the door, arms crossed, checking your watch and tapping your foot! HAHAHAHAHAHA Even tho' I never seen yall I can still see it! BWAHAHAHAHA!

10:39 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

LMAO @ "The Fuzz"

1:43 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Unbelievable! The Jersey City Prison cell? -lmao!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Give Us Foxy Free!!!! Free Foxy! Free Foxy! That's what will be going on Big Baby!

LMAO @ Ebenegro Scrooge and The Fuzz have heard that word in like forever:)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Okay. That Ebenegro was funny as hell. I just want you to know that.

And you can always hide out here. :o)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Warrant for your arrest?

What the hell?????

7:49 PM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

*rocking her free foxy shirt*

yeah we need to get to the bottom of this. right now.

and um,ebenegro scrooge was too funny!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Now you know I have to find the dvds for the first seasons of this show! Damn, how come no one told me about it before.

*putting aside the pop corn*

Well ya got ME hooked as well! You better believe I'll be checkin back on this same channel tomorrow!

No more warrants alright? (did I mention that I'm not a big fan of Da Man myself?)

9:25 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

OMG! Please say it ain't so...we can't have Foxy going to jail. I'm with Echo...we're going to have to take up a special collection for bail money!!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home