Friday, September 23, 2005

Foxy in Reverse....

Foxy in Reverse….

Ok so lets back track and take a look at the week gone by…Can’t believe it’s Friday already.

Yesterday I answered the questions to your WHY Wednesday’s while dealing with my day to day struggles as “Ghetto Fox” in Corporate America. Oh and we got Half Naked!!!

Wednesday I played hooky from work just to get myself together for Wednesday evening’s event.

Tuesday I touched down and tackled and I hope you guys did as well!

Monday we opened with the very first episode of “Foxy Hills” where we “Met The Charms” and tried to figure out where the hell is Mother Fox???

Ok here is a sneak peek into the weekend, yesterday I got a call from The Atlanta Chapter President “Kill Bill” who informed me that he would be heading to Foxy Hills Friday afternoon. “Red” will be making his appearance Saturday Morning on the Show and Sunday “Lucky” and I will be heading upstate NY to “The Christmas Tree Store” as my little brother would say “This will be interesting”……

Wanna find out what happens next?
Wanna find out where my mama is?
Wanna know if I survived The Christmas Tree Store?

Find yourself in The Fox Box on Monday morning for all the answers and more!
Till then Have yourself a Foxy little weekend!

Buh Bye……

13 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

NO DON'T LEAVE ME HANGEN!!!! LOL I AM LOVING THE FOXY SHOW AS MUCH AS I LOVE SURVIVOR!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FOXY B!!!

5:10 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy enjoy your weekend. I

5:52 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Have a marvelous weekend, Foxy! :)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

Hello. loving your site, absolutely hilarious, reminds me of my own crazy life in a few ways. Have a nice weekend, cos im definetly going to do so, *sigh* a nice G&T loads of ice and lemon *sigh*

7:09 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

The Christmas Tree Store, eh? It sounds like my own personal hell. :)

Have a great weekend, Foxy!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the Fox Box winds down for the week, he keys up for the weekend....Stay tuned for the latest FOX BOX updates.....*drum roll*....

Woohoo! Have a great weekend, Foxy!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

DRATS! Foiled again by those meddling kids. I got caught off just as it was getting good! Until next time Foxy...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

PEACE!

Enjoy your early holiday!

Book reservations man! Come see me make wit' the funny!

-Chrome*

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

goody can't wait...what will happen in next exciting episode of FoxyHills?

2:38 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

I'll be glued to my Foxy Screen!
Enjoy your weekend!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

I still gotta wait to find out about mama fox. damn!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Hope the weekend was all good Foxy. Mine was utter debauchery. I've got pics up of it on my blog...come see how South African men get in touch with their feminine side...

2:34 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

"Ghetto Fox in Corporate America"

I love that...

Well, Foxy...you readers are waiting! I hope you had a great weekend!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home