Monday, October 03, 2005

"Foxy Hills 07304"

Foxy Hills 07304
Episode 3
Jailhouse Fox/ To Clip or not to clip


Ok so last week everyone wanted to know why the Police were looking for Foxybrown.....
Well…What had happened was the ticket I got for having a bad taillight turned into a warrant even though it was paid. Turns up you need to sign the waiver pleading guilty. Guess who sent a check but didn’t sign the waiver therefore when I did not show up in court I was held in contempt….Who knew??? I’m sure things will work out just fine I have posted my own bail and I am awaiting a court date. I’d like to think that this is just about as far as this deal is going to go but you guys know my show so stay tuned and keep those “Free Foxy” T-Shirts on at least until I’m done with this court drama.

“To Clip or not to clip”

As you all know this weekend was a big Yankees weekend well for sports fans it was….For me I got the chance to see my boyfriend go into “Jock” mode for about 4 hours it’s so cute. However, I have my moments when I feel like this annoying girlfriend who constantly interrupts during crucial moments and when the team is not doing so good I don’t quite understand the severity of the matter.
OH WELL let me tell yall what I did get into….How ‘bout when “Lucky" and I went grocery shopping he gave me all this crap about using the sales circular to shop and I went into shock as it is really the only way I knew how to grocery shop…You buy what’s on sale. Simultaneously there is a little girl getting a big mama beat down in the store and “Lucky” being the educator is really upset by it and I’m standing there thinking “I bet that little girl didn’t pick up the sales circular when her mama told her to” but I dare not say that to “Lucky” so we simply did the aisle to aisle thing and I flashed back to when I was 5 years old and the scene I caused in “Alexander’s” departments store because I would not help my mama with the bags because she didn’t buy me a toy that I wanted. Mama Fox proceeded to light my ass and all I can remember as I layed on the floor taking my beat down was some mother saying to her child see what happens when you don’t listen. I called my mama Saturday morning and left her a voicemail saying thank you for whooping my ass!

“Lucky”
is my baby he challenges me everyday but there are moments when he makes me appreciate where I’m from so much that it’s ridiculous….Saturday afternoon I spent just walking around Harlem doing the things I grew up doing people watching, bootleg shopping and I even made a stop at the grocery store and yeah the first thing I did was grab my sales circular….Change is inevitable but I gotta remain true to myself. Lucky and I are going to be just fine…One Day or One Coupon at a time!

All my shoppers out there who know what I’m talking ‘bout wave your circular and scream out….”Buy one get one Free”!

See yall next week when I take the show on the road to go support “Red” in his first gig as a DJ it’s guaranteed to be one mixed up mess! See ya next week!

23 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

OH MY GOD
I AM DYING LAUGHING
MY BOSS SKED ME WHAT IS SO FUNNY

LAUGHING AT YOUR:
All my shoppers out there who know what I’m talking ‘bout wave your circular and scream out….”Buy one get one Free”!

YOUR A TRIP!!!!

5:30 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

LOL...Foxy I love those buy one get one free deals.

5:54 AM  
Blogger E said...

Oh wow...I guess it's a good thing I always signed those stupid waiver things. I'll support the "Free Foxy" campaign, just in case...:-)

"Buy one, get one free" is my motto.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Foxy, you are so funny!

And why it gotta be an "annoying girlfriend?" Hmmm. ;)

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You have drama going on in abundance.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

Thanks for stopping by my page!
Enjoy the blog LMAO here in work. have a nice day

7:24 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

lol...great episode.

and you are TOTALLY in the right about the sales circulars. anybody who doesn't use those things is a suckah, and not in the good way. ;)

if you're interested, i could give you tips on how to get your guy uninterested in sports real quick-like. hehe ;)

8:14 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

blue "free foxy" t-shirt, gold lettering.

buy one get one free, is there any other way to shop? i musta missed the memo....

9:12 AM  
Blogger Red said...

You know I love when I can get sumthin for $free.99

Cuz one is mine and the other is yours

9:20 AM  
Blogger Red said...

on 2nd thought maybe they are both mine and I'll tell you where the sale is.


ps - Tide is on sale at Target!

9:46 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

On first thought....Red you can kiss my ass cuz I made it to Target yesterday and I picked up two bottles of Tide...Guess which one is for you!

Wondering if I should tell you where you can buy DJ Speakers???

How 'bout that!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Red said...

I love you more!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

I'm waving my circular!!!!!!

Yeah, my mama would not hesitate to put the ass whooping of your life on you in the grocery store. So then, not only is your butt sore, but you are embarrassed. That'll teach 'em to get some act right in their systems!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Foxy,

You know you ain't got no sense!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

Alexanders! Wow,that was really a 1980s shopping moment! Give me a second to get back to 2005!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

You are a mess FoxyBaby! LOL:)

you and "Lucky" will be fine I know it:)

"Buy one get one free"...funny:)

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...I confess...I don't often look at the circular when I'm actually in the store. But I DO look for the sale tags that they attach to the shelves, that say, "BUY ME, I'M ON SALE!"

But for you, Foxy, I'll grab the circular that came to me in the mailbox and wave it like MAD!!!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Buy one get one free-my ass---try triple coupons, now that's a reason to raise a flag pole :-D

10:23 AM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Now how come places like Tower don't have circulars dammit!

And hey, I can't find anymore of the Free Foxy t-shirts anywhere.
I been lookin but I think they're all sold out. :( Can we order online? :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Ass whoopings keep kids in line.

I don't know what would happened if I stopped using the circular...I don't have that kind of money...lol

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

omg love your blog got u link ill b back.

5:11 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Allright, you can't blog from jail! Glad you're still a free bird.

8:31 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Oh dayum I thought D's corner was Krunk...lol Cops looking for ya..
Morning Love Drops!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home