Friday, November 11, 2005

Fade to Brown.....

Fade to Brown……

Well here it is the big day I have been waiting for, the day one chapter ends and another begins. Anxiety and excitement fill this moment in time. Tomorrow promises a challenge and a victory that I shall claim mine. “Change is inevitable’ has been my claim to fame. It is the statement I want to come to mind when someone mentions my name.
For those that I love and those who love me…I am just a reflection of you all a reflection for the entire world to see.


Ok this was not meant to be a long drawn out poem and I realize that it is quickly turning into my next rap song so let me just say thanks t
o everyone that supported and believed in me in everything that I have done. My best work is still to come!

You guys know who you are and you are with me everywhere I go…..

*raises coffee cup*

“Here is to the end of one chapter and the beginning of another”!

Oh, the book is called “How to be a legend in 5 Foxy steps”!

Today I Fade to Brown……Its time to move on…..


Till next time Keep it Grown and Keep it Foxy!
(On the next Foxy Hills 07304..."My New Job")

13 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

do yah thang and have a great weekend, really liked this post foxy! keep it crunk and foxy!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Foxy - good luck to you!!! Lookin forward to the next chapter!!!!

7:31 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Good luck, come back soon! :)

12:30 AM  
Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

Wait, are you coming back? Foxxxyyyy...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

change is good...

I know you're looking forward to this new season....I hope it is blessed! Can't wait to here about the new gig.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

your posts are so creative and remeber this change is good....

1:51 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Come back now you here!

Make it do what it do foxy baby!

6:11 PM  
Blogger the young people's professor said...

we NEED you back soon!

8:44 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Come back Foxy come back!!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Enjoy your next gig, Foxy!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool. You're so creative and unpredictable, it's amazing.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

good luck to the new chapter...here's to better and brighter things!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never commented on your blog before. However my friend, I am proud of you, and as I have always told you and the "others" Change is inevitable, embrace it and make the most of it.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home