Monday, November 07, 2005

Foxy Hills 07304

“Foxy Hills 07304”
Episode Eight
“Movin on Up”

The weekend went very well probably better than I could have expected. Friday night I spent team building with my group at work; it was my last event with this great team. My boss actually met “Lucky” for the first time it, I thought that was pretty cool. Saturday made 5 months for me and “Lucky Charm” we celebrated by enjoying pretty romantic lunch together flowers, wine yeah the Full Monty. Afterward I surprised him with tickets to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. It was indeed a great night of course I closed the evening out by getting an order of Chicken Wings and Fries from the local ghetto Chinese spot. Sunday I spent the day in the office plugging away as this is my last week and I want to go out with a bang!
However, while in the office I had a very interesting conversation with “Lucky” with regard to our current living situations and the possibility of us living together in the long run. Now after 5 months my baby is moving fast. However, I’m not mad at him he’s focused and when he wants something he moves on it, I admire that about him. I do believe that we should take our time right now though. I swear its one hell of a commute back and forth between NJ and NY to see him but I think it’s worth the trip. Anything that is to be a success requires organization and proper planning. I already have plans in place for the next 18 months so I likely won’t be moving anytime before then. I gotta say it’s nice to have someone who wants to be with you that much and I’m so sure that we will work through it and plans are subject to change at any given time. After work I went home and chilled out I pulled out a book containing printed copies of “The Foxybrown Show” since its existence and I have realized how far I have come from being the single bachelor / love hater to actually seeing a future with someone. It has been a long time since someone has made me feel like living with them is “Possible” I’m excited, nervous and above all hopeful. I see a bright future and I see a special someone in my life for a long time…..Even if he has to wait 18 months to be in my arms every night.

Ironic as this all is….”Red” called last night with a dilemma of his own, which I’m not certain is Blog worthy yet so I won’t give details. Just know this has been a very enlightening weekend. On the 311th day of 2005 I continue to learn and grow with a lesson waiting at every encounter, conversation, e-mail and phone call. I’m just “Movin on up”….Speaking of which let me start packing up as I only have 4 days left here…

Welcome back to the work week!

8 Comments:

Blogger T-Baby said...

Foxy I am glad that you had a good weekend. Living together wow that's a big step but a good one, 18 months is not too long of a wait.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Sounds like a crunk weekend an you got that......I find it really hard to live with other people, I like my privacy, room and freedom! Hey mabe thats why I m single lol!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

"Chicken Wings and Fries from the local ghetto Chinese spot"

You just can't get any more romantic than that! I'm happy that you're happy....I refuse to be a "love hater"....my time will come.

Happy Monday!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy monday, Foxy!

7:59 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Afternoon Lovedrops!!!
Long time, no drop by... but glad I came in on a nice note, glad to hear things still on the up and up with you and Luck, I wish you many more blissful moments!
One!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Has it been five months already? Wow, time flies.

Chicken wings and fries from a chicken restaurant. That is too funny.

12:52 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Awwwww, I'm happy for you! But I'm sad that you're leaving me... :(

7:10 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

You are right foxybaby...."Anything that is to be a success requires organization and proper planning."....:)

Awwwwe Foxy me thinks your in love:)

Happy work as well baby!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home