Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The X-factor.....


The X-factor…….

Wasn’t sure whether or not this was worth blogging about but fuck that this is my show!

Its 6am Tuesday morning and I’m at my desk HOT!!!
“Lucky” is meeting up with his ex-boyfriend this evening for dinner and that drives me up a wall.
Why can’t I be mature enough to be ok with this?
Why is it considered immature because I’m not?

I believe there is something to this because we have all been in my shoes and we have all been in “Lucky’s” shoes, where things may not have worked out with a past partners and we found ourselves to be better friends than lovers….How we introduce that friendship to our new partner is a very delicate matter.
In a Disney world ex-boyfriends would go into a land of “Leave me the hell alone” never to be heard from again, but oh no, not here in Foxyville.
If it were me I’m sure I would want “Lucky” to be understanding and I’m sure one day the tables will be turned and I will be in the hot seat.

I have no choice but to trust my baby and remember where his heart is…..


I really wish this was 5th grade where it is perfectly acceptable for me to go find the ex and "WHOOP HIS ASS" @ 3 o’clock and think nothing of it.
Unfortunately that is not going to fly @ 28 years of age. Please forgive me for ranting this morning; I know there is nothing that I can “really” do about this. I just don’t like it and I needed a place to say it this morning.

Tonight is the farewell Happy Hour my department is throwing for me I will probably be so drunk that none of this will even matter anymore.
Tomorrow is WHY Wednesday and WHY did I just realize I have to attend a meeting in Long Island tomorrow morning? WHY is that not going to stop me from getting drunk tonight?

WHY am I already feeling better about this ex-thing?

WHY am I growing up so fast?

9 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Im not gonna lie, that shit woul dburn me up too!!! But what can yah do, just gotta trust it. U know the deal. -D

5:07 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

I agree with danielle it would burn me up. I can't deal with things like that. But Foxy you know that you got shit on lock. Have a drink for me.

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only have one ex I don't get along with--perhaps because we haven't seen or talked to each other since the day we split up. We're nowhere near any of Jamie's ex's but he doesn't get along with any of them, so it's not likely that would happen to me. But I can see how there is some question about that in your mind. Good luck, buddy!

5:33 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

That's a tough thing, but like you said you have to trust him and remember where his heart is. Remember where your heart was when BP came for 604's going away......
Isn't it funny how tables turn, and what you thought was "nothing" now feels like "something".

6:07 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Look at that. An opportunity for you and Lucky to deepen your trust and bond.

Like my spin on that? :)

6:53 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog. You didn't post a caption tho!
:-(
Cheers!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Well let me say this...the hard part is over as far as your feelings on their dinner meeting...you put it out there and now it floating around in the air ready to jump on someone elses back....that freakin greeneyed monkey!

Get right tonight and be ready in the morning Foxybaby!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

It's 4:22pm on the west coast...foxy you are probably well on you're way to being drunk...I'll raise a glass for you and will work on my whys for tomorrow

4:21 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

The thing that bothers me with exes is comparing myself to them. I'm usually thinking..."eew, how could he go out with THAT and still like me? Am I like that?"

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home