Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???


Ok I’m not off the scene but just here in limited doses. However, I would not miss today for the world….The new job is going good and for the next 53 days I will be pretty busy with limited access to e-mail…Ok enough about that lets get to what yall really wanna do today…

WHY is it day 3 and I have read over 250 pages of training materials?

WHY am I so excited that this office has a gym?

WHY on my second day did I meet so many people who “heard” I was coming to the new office?

WHY do we have to pay 25 cents for a cup of coffee?

WHY do I want the Native-American guy from my old job to make a pot and send it to me?

WHY does it only take me 15 minutes to get to work?

WHY will a full tank of gas last me two weeks now?

WHY do I have a list of things I would do if I won the Mega Millions?

WHY will I stick to my regular list since I didn’t win?

WHY do I still not know what I’m doing for Turkey Day?

WHY
am I now ending this post to go have breakfast?

I Hope everyone is doing well I’ll holla when I can I love you more!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

why do i miss you so much?

why havent you been around?

why do i want to know how the new job is working out?

why haven't you been to my place! lol

4:59 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

"WHY does it only take me 15 minutes to get to work?"

why am i so jealous of that?

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What K said.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you care if the your job has a gym?

why did you know someone that would wake up and run and you hated him for it?

Why did he make your body do things in a non-sexual way that you didn't want to do?

Why does he miss you?

Why will he be there for Turkeyday?

Why is he happy that it only take you 15 minutes to get to work?

Why will that not stop you from getting up early as fuck anyway?

Why can I not wait to see you and the kitten that is probably a big as Gato named Simba?

7:50 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Why has my day been so busy and it is only 11am?

Why am I also jealous that it takes you only 15min to get to work?

Why am I still sitting here with my coat and scarf on?

Why won't I just go and turn the heat up in this office?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Just stopping by to apoligize if you have been to Ryan's blog and commented and it didnt take. I fucked the comment system up. Sorry

11:13 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why am I backing out on making a sweet potato pie for the thanksgiving luncheon at my job?

Why am I not even going to the luncheon?

Why am I still skipping class even though I'm not going to the luncheon?

Why am I then skipping the class after that to avoid a guy?

5:39 PM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Why indeed. Sounds like things are going great on your end...keep up the faith! :)

3:45 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

"WHY will a full tank of gas last me two weeks now?"

Now, that is sweet!

PS - I have a song on my CD called I Love You More. :o)

6:51 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Why did I miss why wed?

Why did I come by here almost every 5mins looking for foxy?

why is my eye still hurting?

Dang I missed it...it's not the same after the fact:(

7:07 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Why you aint post since Wednesday! lol

Morning Love Drops!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

What up Foxy dawg? Just stopping in and saying that man. Haven't stopped by in a minute. Hope all is well with you and fam. ONE...

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home