Wednesday, December 14, 2005

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

Ok I have been away from you guys for sometime now but I’m going to give you quick update on the madness that has gone down and the madness that is still in the works….


WHY was my GOOD Girlfriends Cell Phone Stolen last night?

WHY do I understand that feeling oh so well?

WHY did they break into my car and steal my stereo last year?

WHY did my brother replace it by New Years?

WHY is "604" coming home from London this weekend?

WHY
can I not wait to tell him what he has been missing on the show?

WHY is Tiny Smalls planning on being here from DC this weekend as well?

WHY is New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority planning a strike?

WHY am I worried that it will REALLY happen?

WHY do I have gossip on folks that don’t even live in this country?

WHY would someone think I would not know what’s going down on the east coast?

WHY does the last WHY really give me GAS?

WHY did I almost make a really really big mistake this week?

WHY did something intervene and I was saved?

WHY is there only one person who could read this and know what I’m talking about?

WHY do I want to make an appointment with my old shrink?

WHY do I love her so?

WHY do people think a blog and a boyfriend is the answer to that?

WHY are they so wrong?

WHY do I think I have my “Lucky Charm” hooked on Noah’s Arc?

WHY does the TV News say it’s 6:30am and 15 degrees outside?

WHY is this post now officially over?


Stay warm boys and girls it’s time to get this show on the road….

16 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Why did I know you would post this morning?

Why you gonna have a lot a company?

Why can't it be March?

Why is everyone talking about Noah's Arc and I STILL have no interest in watching it?

Why do I have to read as many blogs I can now cuz I have to train someone for the next few days?

5:10 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Why am I so glad that you posted?
Why was is -9 degrees this morning?
Why are my toes still frozen and I have been inside for 30 min?

5:33 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

why am I so with you foxy...

why did they break into KIT on Monday night?

why did they brake both side windows?

why did they get into my car and only take my box of baby wipes and a few stuff animals?

why did it almost cost 150.00?

why am I mad they got in throught the back window and moved my seat way back?

why have i been home sick for two day and didnt go out at all?

why was the party I had on Sat. the bomb with about 50 folks in my 1 bedroom apartment?

why they didnt leave till 430?

why was my ziti the bomb and I am getting orders already?

lol

I have more whys but I will leave you with those for now.. lol

qt

7:18 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

why do I want to know what you did?

why didn't you call me back last night?

why did I find out what I told you I was going to find out...LOL!!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were MIA, Foxy! I'm glad to see a post from you. Where are certainly some cryptic WHY's there this morning.

My big WHY today?

WHY does it seem like blogging has become "passe" in the last month?

WHY are so many people on blogging hiatus?

Welcome back, Foxy!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

Why do i read work stuff and not really read it?

Why is there 5 inches of snow on the ground already and i haven't been sent home?

Why do everytime i write this i think of the comercial "why ask why try bud dry"?

Why didn't i take that job in Georgia?

Why do my feet get colder the more expensive the shoe i wear?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

why did i miss u so much?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

It really makes you think, doesn't it, Foxy?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

why am I still at work?

why is it Thursday and not Wednesday or better yet Friday after 4PM?

Why don't I make another video? it's time.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Yo! Foxy! Whassup!

Why has it been so long since you've posted?

Why don't you change the name of this blog to "Why Wednesday" since that's the only time you post? LOL

I'm just messing with you, bro. It's good to see you.

Happy weekend!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

have a great weekend foxy!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Why can't I get back to writing my next novel?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

why do i miss foxy so much?

why do i feel when i start my new job i will be too busy to post like foxy?

why am i craving sugar cookies?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Good morning, Foxy Brown!

5:50 AM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

NOOOOOoooooo. Transit Strike? I'm glad I was there last week prior to the strike, cuz this nose, and these toes don't like to be froze! Stay warm!!!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger SGL Café.com said...

Why am I posting a Why Wednesday on Saturday Night?

Why am I alone on the above-mentioned Saturday Night, Xmas Eve?

Why did I not realize I was lonely 'til I wrote that?

anyhoo ...

SEASONS GREETINGS ...
taylorSiluwé ~~ SGL café

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home