Wednesday, November 23, 2005

WHY Wednesday????

WHY come I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I need to start working out and dieting?

WHY come I’m not gonna start until after the holiday weekend?

WHY come I’m going to see RENT on Broadway tonight and then I’m going to see it in the movies this weekend?

WHY come my mamas house smelled like soul food central last night and Turkey day is not till Thursday?

WHY come my doctor performed minor surgery last night and said there would be slight swelling?

WHY come he lied and my face looks like it’s been hit with a baseball?

WHY come that warranted me to keep my Foxy ass home to get the swelling down in time for RENT tonight?

WHY come I’m wondering what yall cooking for the holidays?

WHY come I really just want a plate?

WHY come Red and Mr. A. Gay are coming up for the holiday?

WHY come I feel there will be some stories to tell on Monday?

WHY come I want all of you to have the fiercest and Foxiest holiday?

Enjoy your Day!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

happy t day foxy!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY do retailers feel they need to try to "force" people to multi-task holidays?

WHY were they celebrating Christmas On Labor Day, Halloween, and Now Turkey Day?

WHY am I going to be climbing into my parents' attic this Thursday?

WHY do I wish Foxy and all his readers (and mine) a happy, happy turkey day?

6:35 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Why do I hate the holidays

Why do I miss my dog who passed one year to this date?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Why can't I cook?

Why don't I wanna learn?

Why am I spoiled to death!?

Why is it snowing?

Why?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Why am I taking a break? Because a brotha's got to replenish those batteries. See you soon Foxyyy!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

why do we always say why?
Have a nice holiday
Unfortunately we in the UK, dont celebrate Thanks Giving

7:15 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why am I staying my tail home tomorrow?

Why I want it that way?

Why I gotta get talked about by the gossiping cousins which is partly why I don't wanna go to the family shin dig this year?

Why I still want someone to bring me a plate?

Why can't it be March so we can pass all these social holidays?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Why and I working on Thanksgiving today?

Why am I cooking Turkey Enchiladas for Thanksgiving?

Why am I wishing I was going to see RENT on Broadway and not at my local movie Theater?

Why do I want a nice cold glass of wine and it's only 9:43AM?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Oh my, if I could only answer all the whys' today what a beautiful place this would be and what a great person I would be. Oh course it would because I deserved it so no one could ask the why word even me....

6:23 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Why come I was going to call you Friday night at 2:00 in the morning? LOL!!!!

Why come you didn't respond to my text message?

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Why haven't you posted in almost a week?

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home